GBA Flash card?

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a GBA,GBA-SP and Phat DS .. where can i get/buy a GBA flashcard? e.g cart with sd card
and what is it called..

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
what is RTC and what does it do

Real Time Clock.

An example would be the pokemon games with day/night cycle based on real life time.

There may be patches though to get around the issue.

I believe everdrive also recently came out with a GBA flashcart, I think there's a review on this site.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The everdrives are great and all, but you pay. I own the GB/GBC version and love it. I'm waiting on a normal form factor GBA Flash card to be produced by Krikzz, hopefully a X3 with no RTC...don't really need it.

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The everdrives are great and all, but you pay. I own the GB/GBC version and love it. I'm waiting on a normal form factor GBA Flash card to be produced by Krikzz, hopefully a X3 with no RTC...don't really need it.

lol I'm waiting for x7 i need RTC and i need a smaller form factor... don't like that x5 sticks out, i wil never buy the x5 since it costs to much to have any downsides , x3 would fix that but rtc is needed for a complete cartridge

and a Everdrive-GB V2 Since i need that RTC for Pokemon silver, my fav game

Last edited by Most-Wanted,

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how much you're willing to spend but the revo K plus 101 is by far the best in my opinion. I had other ones that weren't very good. Also, it comes with it's own gba clone to be played on. It unfortunately only works on the revo k 101 but I'd say it's worth it.

Tartarus

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really dont recommend the ez flash 4, i recently got one and, well it works just fine but everytime i try something it stops working, when i try to create folders it stops working, when i tried the goomba emulator it stopped working, and most recently my ez flash client stopped working so i cant get my flash cart working again. And then the worst thing is that i then create an account on this forum to find an answer to my problem and i cant find out how to post a question on this forum D:

c3pums

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
I really dont recommend the ez flash 4, i recently got one and, well it works just fine but everytime i try something it stops working, when i try to create folders it stops working, when i tried the goomba emulator it stopped working, and most recently my ez flash client stopped working so i cant get my flash cart working again. And then the worst thing is that i then create an account on this forum to find an answer to my problem and i cant find out how to post a question on this forum D:
Have not had any issues with my EZ-Flash IV. I suggest updating kernel to 2.01. This will auto patch your games in GBA avoiding the need to patch them trough EZ client.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A GBA flash cart that sits flush, has an easy to replace user battery for RTC functions and uses microSD drag n drop style, no software required. Saves are on FRam to avoid deletion by dead battery. <my dream cart. My current goto card is still my EZFA, but its becoming a hassle adding games to it. The linker software only works on XP. I think these new cart manufactures don't realize that you can have chips on the back side of the board.

My EZFA has em, and the battery is still working..amazing after all these years. My EZ-Flash 3in1,IV,EZF III, and M3 cards all need their batteries replaced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...