Hacking Gba emulator to real gba or ds (Pokemon)

Phredman98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if it's possible to move save data or trade Pokemon between an emulated Emerald rom to a real emerald rom, and if not, go to a real Platinum rom. I have a ds lite and a ds flash cart if that helps.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a GBA flash cart. You can trade to a real Gen 3 (Emerald, etc) cart with it, then to Platinum, and forward to XY/ORAS/SM from there.

D

Deleted User

Like say I have both FireRed and Emerald on the flash cart. How will Platinum know which rom to boot up to use for the pal park?
Oh. I don't think you can use Pal Park with ROMs on a flashcart, since it works differently than an actual cart.
The way it works is it just loads whatever's on the cart, and since the flashcart both holds saves and ROMs differently, it probably won't be able to load it correctly.

D

Deleted User

there are some tools for that (I know they exist, IDK what tools avaliable and how to use 'em). what I personally do is pretty simple- trade between them, than take my friend's legit firered cart and trade them to him, then use his cart to transfer them to pal park. its the easiest way. you can also do the transfer VIA emualtors on pc, to an emulator of platinum or other 4-gen game(SS,HG,D,P) then take the save with R4 and send it to my REAL platinum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr