Hacking GBA Emulator for r4i 3ds RTS.

Victor Mady

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have just received my r4i 3ds rts card from r4ids.cn and i wanted to load a .gba rom on it but I'm not sure if it works. I have read upon these forums and learnt that you need an emulator to make it work. I have tried gbaemu4ds but i dont think this works either. Im currently running wood kernel 1.64. I have installed anything else on the r4i card. It is possible to make gba work?

Any help will be kindly regarded

Thankyou for your assistance.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How well do GBA games play on DSTwo?
from what i heard, its about as hit and miss as on a psp, depending on optimization and how hard the game is to emulate.

most things are playable, but few are truly flawless.

a 3-in-1 plays gba games like the real deal, because it's literally a gba flashcard, but it only works on consoles with a gba slot.

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what i heard, its about as hit and miss as on a psp, depending on optimization and how hard the game is to emulate.

most things are playable, but few are truly flawless.

a 3-in-1 plays gba games like the real deal, because it's literally a gba flashcard, but it only works on consoles with a gba slot.

I personally like the PSP's GBA Emulators better, since you can make your own codes with tempar. With DSTwo's GBA Emulator, there is no free cheat or TempAR. Although, that's just me.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all it is using is the gba emu available for all carts, you will most likely be disappointed in performance
anyway dstwo is your best bet to play gba games on 3DS, many games run lag free and there are tons of features in the emu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol