gba cell phone emulators

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by fst312, Jan 22, 2009.

Jan 22, 2009

gba cell phone emulators by fst312 at 11:32 PM (12,597 Views / 0 Likes) 13 Comments

fst312 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    i just started looking around gbatemp about cell phone emulators and noticed there was one for the gba.i can't find a download link for this emulator can anyone help.also what kind of cell phones does this emulator run on and is there other emulators like nes for the cell phone.i think the cell phone needs a sd slot or a way to transfer files to for this to work but still is this only for certain cell phones.please links to any emulators for cell phones.

Sephi New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    There's an emulator called VbagX, you have to pay for it, but you can pirate this software. As far as I know it works on certain Nokia phones.

Evilmaster1985 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Yeh the developers call them selfs: Vampent.
    Site here: http://www.vampent.com/
    Demo versions are availible for many of their products.
    Else you could indeed get a pirated version but first find out or your phone can run it.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

fst312 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    checked out the site Vistabuser and found out it is what Sephi said it was for Nokia phones.i don't have that phone and i am not planning on getting it for gba and the other emulators that site has.

Wilson735 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    How about emulators for PPC phones? Anybody have any idea which is the best out there?

Raki New Member

Message Count:
    Germany
    hm, too bad they just develop for S60 not S80...but @ fst the NES Emulator is a J2ME program, which should run on nearly every decent phone

kobykaan New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    for the record and for the thread GBA will only work on SYMBIAN /O.S. type based phones not on your bog standard J2ME java phone!

as above there's a Nes emulator and a Gameboy emulator for J2ME phones but they are not great you have to use a HIGH frame skip to make them playable if you really really want GBA then get a GBA card for DS or buy a second hand GBA SP or MICRO and get a flash card its much better when its played on a proper console its less fiddly then trying to use a phones keypad!

fateastray New Member

Message Count:
    Netherlands
    Yeah, I have 70 hours of gameplay on FFT Advance on my Nokia N96 (Which was a piece of crap, until i got the firmware update). I use a cracked vBag emulator btw.

agentgamma I dont know what to put here

Message Count:
    Antarctica
    The best one for GBA is probably PocketGBA. [IMG]

wildfire95 New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    Wow.. but you wouldnt get the pure thrill of turning on the original GBA and playing Pokemon tho >>

iSubaru Kitsune

Message Count:
    Poland
    I guess I will add my 3 cents there
    For mobile phones or to be exact for iPhone users there is very good gpSPhone (GBA) emulator, tested with some games and it is working great also is still developed so updates are avaiable for it, it supports RTC without problems in games like Rockman EXE 4.5 [IMG] didn't tested boktai but probably for now IPS fix for solar sensor is necesary...
    • Newcomer

Walthor New Member

Message Count:
    Netherlands
    hi,
    i have a sony ericsson xpreria X1i, it has windows mobile 6.1 running on it but currntly i can't find a good gba emulator for it. I tried PocketGBA but that thing keeps crashing on the system. Does any one know a good emulator thats free for my WM6.1 xperia?

edit
    i forgot to say i downlaoded the software from here: http://www.sunbug.net/products/view/Pocket...or-for-PocketPC and i used the zip file because the CAB file won't install on the system

Greets
    Walter(Walthor)

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    I played several emulators on my axim (wm) pda, to be honest I don't see how anyone can play gba games using the controls on a pda or phone... especially an Iphone.
    • Newcomer

Walthor New Member

Message Count:
    Netherlands
    the handything about the xperia is that is has a qwerty keyboard beneath it [IMG] so playing with the controls won't be a problem.

SPONSORED LINKS