Hacking Gateway saves exportation help request.

Ace-D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello. I have Bootstrap9 with luma 8.1 on firmware 11.5. Due to that I cant use Gateway nor the method of the converted GW payload. I even erased the emunand long time ago. In any case, I just wanted to export my GW saves to import them to my current cias, thats all. Im wondering if anyone with a functioning Gateway could help me by exporting my files to use them with SDF or JKSM. There are seven games. Two pokemon ones with their respective headers. Thnks in advance.

Ace-D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I have it, the thing is that I softbricked it once. I dont want to meddle with downgrades anymore, plus not for something so small as to export saves. Ill never use it anymore after that.
CTR transfer is very safe, it is nothing like the manual downgrades of old - and in any case it is done on your emuNAND so nothing can go wrong.

Ace-D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
CTR transfer is very safe, it is nothing like the manual downgrades of old - and in any case it is done on your emuNAND so nothing can go wrong.
thnks but I think I'll wait till some soul of gbatempt have mercy of me and help me or wait for the new GW update that works with bootstrap9 without fucking it up ( that will never happen).

Reactions: Subtle Demise

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have it, the thing is that I softbricked it once. I dont want to meddle with downgrades anymore, plus not for something so small as to export saves. Ill never use it anymore after that.
You only downgrade emuNAND, and there's not really much chance of emuNAND bricking, ctrtransfer is far safer/easier than the old method of downgrading with sysupdater.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
thnks but I think I'll wait till some soul of gbatempt have mercy of me and help me or wait for the new GW update that works with bootstrap9 without fucking it up ( that will never happen).
To be honest, I don't think you'll find someone to do it for free. You have the means to do it (you didn't sell or lose your Gateway card) so are just being lazy, PLUS there are seven games, which means it would take hours for someone else to do it including download time. You don't have to download them so it would take you a lot less time than someone else. You might get someone to do it by paying them $20 a game or something.

Ace-D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
To be honest, I don't think you'll find someone to do it for free. You have the means to do it (you didn't sell or lose your Gateway card) so are just being lazy, PLUS there are seven games, which means it would take hours for someone else to do it including download time. You don't have to download them so it would take you a lot less time than someone else. You might get someone to do it by paying them $20 a game or something.
sheesh in other forums they did it, should have gone there. lazy? as I said, and as said on the tutorial, I need the emunand, i dont have it. how the hell would i create an emunand if by entering gateway mode the thing can brick?

Last edited by Ace-D,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
sheesh in other forums they did it, should have gone there. lazy? as I said, and as said on the tutorial, I need the emunand, i dont have it. how the hell would i create an emunand if by entering gateway mode the thing can brick?
GodMode9. Https://3ds.guide/godmode9-usage

Reactions: Ace-D

Ace-D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Came to report that I did it after a whole night awake, with several delays. I had to create the emunand in a new sd card, pass the bootstrap files and luma payloads (without knowing at first). ctrtransfer the emunand to compatible firmware. Then pass the games to my micro sd card (in fat32 cause I changed it to use it as sd for cfw), which for almost all the games was easy. I Followed the guide that requires you to rename all saves you want to export. One of the games was card2 and appearently I could use rom splitter(?) but previously I search for any option to bypass the 4gb limit in fat32. Partitions, file splitters (that failed), but at the end had to format my sd card with cfw to fit that damn game. Fortunately I could just copy back the data to the sd afterwards and everything was as it was before. Never in my life going to touch gateway again, for my own sanity. Thnks for the help and bye.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte