neo_hito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
exsphere.net
XP
Country
Hi guys, I've only just got wind of the emunand news... was just about to import a japanese 3ds to play monster hunter 4 but after some research I heard that it works in gateway!

So my question is, is there any Australian 3DS bundles, color, etc (doesn't matter XL or not) which guarantees < 4.5 fw?
I know about the 2012 copyright symbol thing, haven't been lucky so far in my first try with my local ebgames.

sorry if this has been asked before, I did search first but can't find one specific to Australian 3DS. :mellow:

XiTaU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if u find a white mario 3d land or mario kart xl bundle it will be under 5.xx other then that its either trial and error or over.

ridiucle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its all good on australian consoles i went to ebgames and found a C2012 XL
i think the grey ones are <4.5

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best is to buy it at PAWN.. You can test it to see if it came with 4.5. I did when I bought PS3 for 3.41 a long time ago. :)

neo_hito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
exsphere.net
XP
Country
ahh ok thanks for all the info guys, good to know. I'll try out the big stores first then like target & BigW, though not sure if they actually have the console boxes on display so i can check... which is why I was after bundles for a guarantee.
bearmon2010 - pawn as in pawn shops?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.