• Replies 222
  • Likes 8

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ninjhax is far better for handling emulators than Gateway.
I wouldn't nearly care as much if it weren't for the huge progress made to emulators thanks to this exploit.
You're wrong. You are confusing the different privileges CIA files get on Gateway. You simply need to run the CIA versions under BigBlueMenu. Boom. Same thing as ninjhax.

Reactions: Margen67

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Try using a seperate SD card and update emuNAND using SSB to 8.1 and extract the emuNAND from that

You cant do that, you cannot update with an SSB rom. The only way is to start of again. It could of injected something actually into the SDCard itself so having a fresh emunand and copy & pasting my info over probably wont work.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just worked something out you cannot have youtube unless you link a Nintendo ID up which I dont think you can with gateway emunand?

CarefulCrysis

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've just worked something out you cannot have youtube unless you link a Nintendo ID up which I dont think you can with gateway emunand?
I recently setup my eshop on a formatted 3DS XL and setup a new Nintendo ID to download the youtube app all within emuNAND 9.4, I can download stuff from the eshop it can be done ;)

CarefulCrysis

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You cant do that, you cannot update with an SSB rom. The only way is to start of again. It could of injected something actually into the SDCard itself so having a fresh emunand and copy & pasting my info over probably wont work.
Yes you can update from a rom, I've done it myself. Youtube it dude!

tomservo6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick newb question about emuNand. Yes, I've searched and haven't really found a clear answer. I've got a GW on the way to me, am currently on 9.2 and awaiting the GW update like everyone else. IF the 9.2 version ends up supporting emuNand...

With emuNand, will I still be able to access all of the Mii Plaza Mii's, puzzles, and Mii Plaza game progress that I've made before using the GW? Or do I have to completely start over. I don't want to lose all of my hats and I want to continue earning them.

Will all of my ambassador games work with emuNand?

Will my Nintendo ID work through emuNand to buy and download new things from the eShop?

Nikotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Copied the new launcher.dat to the SD but I'm getting the following error when I try to update my emunand to 9.4 via system settings. :/

IMG_20141215_213551394_HDR.jpg

Update:
So, even though the update failed, I was greeted by the following screen when I started GWmode:

IMG_20141215_220629520.jpg

Now, the weirdest part is my emunand's firmware number hasn't changed at all. Is that supposed to happen? I guess not.

IMG_20141215_220729249_HDR.jpg

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick newb question about emuNand. Yes, I've searched and haven't really found a clear answer. I've got a GW on the way to me, am currently on 9.2 and awaiting the GW update like everyone else. IF the 9.2 version ends up supporting emuNand...

With emuNand, will I still be able to access all of the Mii Plaza Mii's, puzzles, and Mii Plaza game progress that I've made before using the GW? Or do I have to completely start over. I don't want to lose all of my hats and I want to continue earning them.

Will all of my ambassador games work with emuNand?

Will my Nintendo ID work through emuNand to buy and download new things from the eShop?

This is not the appropriate place to ask, but to answer your questions.

EmuNAND is a separate NAND, yes, but it's a carbon copy of your other NAND up until that point. Therefore, yes, anything, including settings you had up to that point are going to be copied.

Not sure about NNID though.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed Gateway 2.7 launcher.dat to 3DS SD. Booted into emunand, updated to 9.4. Upon reboot into 9.4 emunand only devmenu and bigbluemenu do not launch either from installed cia or in .3ds from red gateway card. Has anyone experienced this? I tried reformatting emunand, tried launching devmenu from freshly formatted emunand. I get an error and 3DS restarts. Really stumped as devmenu worked as installed cia on 128 gb PNY SD with Gateway 2.6 launcher and 9.2 emunand.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried everything, removed youtube via datamanagement, install stops at 99%, removed it via the devmenu, install stops at 99%, everything I try cannot install youtube but can install everything else like Nintendo Letter Box etc.. with no problem.

Edit: the error code I get is 005-8025
I'm getting the same issue on US 3DS (GW2.7, emu9.4) trying to download Shantae and the Pirate's Curse update.
I tried uninstalling all the theme and dlc cia but no dice.
Have you found a fix for it yet?

novadragon849

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have they updated their home page?

The last update is back to 9.3 again back in early December and when you go to downloads they took down Omega 2.7....

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I updated a week ago. With GW2.7 got it from the site and still have it on my desktop. Now i find it strange it gone. So why did i installed it? And do i need to go back to 2.6 version?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting the same issue on US 3DS (GW2.7, emu9.4) trying to download Shantae and the Pirate's Curse update.
I tried uninstalling all the theme and dlc cia but no dice.
Have you found a fix for it yet?

Yeah sorry to report this back to you I could not figure it out so I had to format my SD-Card and start all over again, format emunand update and off you go, its the only way.You lose everything but its your only choice. Did you try the smealums exploit on 9.4 by any chance to being with when you first updated your emunand?

Reactions: ScarletCrystals

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have they updated their home page?

The last update is back to 9.3 again back in early December and when you go to downloads they took down Omega 2.7....

Thats the same iv seen dont know why they did tat because i got the 2.7 version now. Suddenly its gone. So dont know whats going on now

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah sorry to report this back to you I could not figure it out so I had to format my SD-Card and start all over again, format emunand update and off you go, its the only way.You lose everything but its your only choice. Did you try the smealums exploit on 9.4 by any chance to being with when you first updated your emunand?
Damm, that sound like a lot of work. Good thing I dumped all my DLC already.
And no, I've never attempted to use ninjahax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome