Hacking Gateway PRIVATE BETA 2.3b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Used the EUR dump. Anyway, as long as its a SDK7+ game running on emunand 8.1, you'll be fine. If it doesn't work, you're doing something wrong.

Im just in the game for some months dont really know what SDK7+ is? is that kind of version the flashcard work with or is it the code in the game itselfs?

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just finished updating my emunand and now every time I go to the Nintendo DS profile to boot into Gateway mode, I now get a black screen. :( does anyone know what's wrong?

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i had that also. you can try to put the launcher.dat again or maybe its a sd issue.
Or just try it again maybe it work now

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha yeah I just tried that and that was the problem. The launcher.dat was 2mb so I had to put the latest one on again, even though I had already updated. I thought I stuffed up something for some reason. Using the eShop right now. :)

Reactions: Don21

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Haha yeah I just tried that and that was the problem. The launcher.dat was 2mb so I had to put the latest one on again, even though I had already updated. I thought I stuffed up something for some reason. Using the eShop right now. :)

I had the same. i had to put the launcher.dat again. Nice i worked out:D have fun

Reactions: lozislove

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Glad it was something simple like that. I'm sure other people thought something went wrong too. lol. The black screen worried me! Gateway are awesome with their updates though. :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
dude, i use Nintendo Pocket Football Club EU rom, when i open this game, it's stucked at 3DS logo loading screen (at the beginning) :cry: i have no ideal for dat problem...
you need to update the launcher.dat to 2.3 AND update emunand to 8.1, then it will work

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea that may be true but it was a PRIVATE beta until it came out. Now it really is public. Keeping on posting in the private thread might confuse some gateway users

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude, i use Nintendo Pocket Football Club EU rom, when i open this game, it's stucked at 3DS logo loading screen (at the beginning) :cry: i have no ideal for dat problem...
Used the EUR dump. Anyway, as long as its a SDK7+ game running on emunand 8.1, you'll be fine. If it doesn't work, you're doing something wrong.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea that may be true but it was a PRIVATE beta until it came out. Now it really is public. Keeping on posting in the private thread might confuse some gateway users

Bullshit, it was private for 30 minutes. Everyone who ever posted in this thread already had the download before the "PUBLIC" was released. The only confusion is why the second thread was made at all. None of the information has changed. None of the features listed on the first page has changed. If anyone has any questions about this beta, why ask it in a new thread when there's 38 pages of information that already has their answer? If it makes you feel any better, request a mod to change the name of this thread from "Private beta 2.3" to "Lol you thought this thing was Private beta 2.3" or "Private to all except those who have Google beta 2.3"

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Bullshit, it was private for 30 minutes. Everyone who ever posted in this thread already had the download before the "PUBLIC" was released. The only confusion is why the second thread was made at all. None of the information has changed. None of the features listed on the first page has changed. If anyone has any questions about this beta, why ask it in a new thread when there's 38 pages of information that already has their answer? If it makes you feel any better, request a mod to change the name of this thread from "Private beta 2.3" to "Lol you thought this thing was Private beta 2.3" or "Private to all except those who have Google beta 2.3"
A bit hostile, it was a fair comment. Agree with you as well but a simple edit would change it to public not private which is hardly a big deal imo and stop any noobs coming and starting threads asking where the public beta is or what's the difference

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit hostile, it was a fair comment. Agree with you as well but a simple edit would change it to public not private which is hardly a big deal imo and stop any noobs coming and starting threads asking where the public beta is or what's the difference

I wasn't trying to come off as hostile, but I can see where you would think that. The point I was making is, this is the internet. Almost nothing is private. Just look at the Jennifer Lawrence leak we had today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans