Hacking Gateway n3DS manual missing

AmaliaKalio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my Gateway yesterday and started going off of the Ultra manual they had on their site. This started me down the path of using the save exploit for Ocarina of Time. The tab has since closed and I lost the pdf they linked. When I went back, it seems the domain it was hosted on has been parked, making the file inaccessible. Has anyone got a link to the recent n3DS manual, or maybe the rest of the instructions?

Side note, the CubicNinja exploit didn't work.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my Gateway yesterday and started going off of the Ultra manual they had on their site. This started me down the path of using the save exploit for Ocarina of Time. The tab has since closed and I lost the pdf they linked. When I went back, it seems the domain it was hosted on has been parked, making the file inaccessible. Has anyone got a link to the recent n3DS manual, or maybe the rest of the instructions?

Side note, the CubicNinja exploit didn't work.
Here you go friend http://maxconsole.com/maxconsole_files/v3.2.1-New3DS.pdf

Reactions: LameNobody

uchihakuhn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just to be clear, I'm having the same case as Amalia, a total newbie,and just got my GW yesterday.
So i'm wondering is using CubicNinja or Zelda the only way to exploit for a New 3DS now ? if that's not the case, anyone can provide me a full instruction on how to please ? really appreciate it .

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just to be clear, I'm having the same case as Amalia, a total newbie,and just got my GW yesterday.
So i'm wondering is using CubicNinja or Zelda the only way to exploit for a New 3DS now ? if that's not the case, anyone can provide me a full instruction on how to please ? really appreciate it .
Currently, yes, Cubic Ninja and Ocarina of Time are the only methods to exploit the N3DS; however, you only need to use the exploit once as you can install the MSET exploit after that, and run GW through the DS profile exploit.

uchihakuhn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well. thats what i feared ... Thanks dude!
right, another question. If i am to choose between those 2 games, which would be better ? personally I think Cubic Ninja, since i can't get my hand on any exploited Zelda game. So Cubic Ninja ?

D

Deleted-355425

right, another question. If i am to choose between those 2 games, which would be better ? personally I think Cubic Ninja, since i can't get my hand on any exploited Zelda game. So Cubic Ninja ?

Cubic Ninja 110%, way better choice.

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Cubic Ninja should be a lot easier/cheaper to get. It's also easier to use, you just have to scan a QR code, versus injecting a save into an OOT cart (I don't know if this has changed lately but CN is much better imo)

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep. Cubic Ninja should be a lot easier/cheaper to get. It's also easier to use, you just have to scan a QR code, versus injecting a save into an OOT cart (I don't know if this has changed lately but CN is much better imo)
Nope, hasn't changed, OoT still needs the save file to be injected.

CN is definitely better, no save injection required and it allows you to do a lot of other non-Gateway related stuff too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: he's back again, and about time too, and this time, he's in the mood