Hacking gateway exfat read fail?

Commandertemp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally inserted my gateway microsd into my android, the android said it was corrupt; when I took it out, gateway would not recognize it and displayed a filesystem error
how do i fix this?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both FAT32 and exfat work with Gateway I believe. It's just that Fat32 can't have 4 GB rom files stored on it. So if you aren't the type to trim your roms (Which I'd recommend anyways), then you'll have to go with exfat. There's only like 3-4 (4 GB) games out there anyways. And all of them CAN be trimmed.

To even format your card to fat32, you'll need a special program. I forgot what it was though.

Commandertemp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both FAT32 and exfat work with Gateway I believe. It's just that Fat32 can't have 4 GB rom files stored on it. So if you aren't the type to trim your roms (Which I'd recommend anyways), then you'll have to go with exfat. There's only like 3-4 (4 GB) games out there anyways. And all of them CAN be trimmed.

To even format your card to fat32, you'll need a special program. I forgot what it was though.
any way i can recover the exfat partition? It shows up as raw rn

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
The saves will be on your sd inside 3ds. On the gateway sd You will have to format and start fresh if partition showing as RAW. Then copy roms back on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hii