Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
33126 is the Miami area. Is there another step that sends it to Costa Rica?

I send it to my courier in that area, they are in charge of sending it to me in this country, they said that no one tried to deliver anything at that hour, so I'm looking to solve the problem from here...

in that I thought that may be there is a way to try to deliver it again

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
I send it to my courier in that area, they are in charge of sending it to me in this country, they said that no one tried to deliver anything at that hour, so I'm looking to solve the problem from here...

in that I thought that may be there is a way to try to deliver it again

You will have to contact the courier if they have received it by now and doing the delivery to you. You will not likely be able to track it from here on.

Reactions: wiibomb

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You will have to contact the courier if they have received it by now and doing the delivery to you. You will not likely be able to track it from here on.

thanks for the answer.. seems like the card was delivered yesterday, I don't know how, but it was even signed by one the people I use to know from my courier.. seems I'll be able to have in next week!

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought my Gateway a few hours ago from RealHotStuff.com and opted not to get their SD card. Instead, I bought a class 10 SanDisk Ultra 16GB micro SD card from Amazon. Shouldn't be too long since RHS ships from NJ, USA and I'm in NY, USA. Can't wait!

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ditto, I'm fairly close to where RHS is located as well... So, I just ordered a Gateway from them. We'll see how long shipping takes :)

fyreboltx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... is this device legit?

I'm worried it'll brick my 3DS XL but I would love to be able to carry around a ton of games with me without actually having to carry multiple carts.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Bought my Gateway a few hours ago from RealHotStuff.com and opted not to get their SD card. Instead, I bought a class 10 SanDisk Ultra 16GB micro SD card from Amazon. Shouldn't be too long since RHS ships from NJ, USA and I'm in NY, USA. Can't wait!

I tjought the Gateway still only allowed 1 game per SD card. Isn't 16GB a bit OTT?

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tjought the Gateway still only allowed 1 game per SD card. Isn't 16GB a bit OTT?

For one game per micro SD? Probably. But the way I see it, it was only ~$14, is a good quality/high class, and I can use it for other things too. If Gateway releases multi-rom support, then great! I have a card I can add a few games on that's a decent size. And if not, I still have a 16GB card I can use for other things too.

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, my Gateway from eachmall.me arrived well yesterday, I'll leave the image here

he weird thing is that it arrived outside the box, in fact the box wasn't even assembled, I had to do it because myself, the red stickers of the white flashcart came already in the white, but the sticker of the grey flashcart was in a little paper and I had to attach it, not a problem though..

haven't tested it yet because I lost internet connection in my house yesterday, gonna try it today..

cyz5.jpg

Reactions: Exiron

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine on Saturday 11/9 from RealHotStuff.com, not remembering that Monday 11/11 was a holiday. It's been a long week, but it'll finally arrive today (hopefully). Already received my micro SD from Amazon as of 11/13, formatted it with Panasonic SD Formatter, got the blue R4i files on it and the launcher.dat in the big SD card. As you can see, I want as little waiting as possible when I get my baby today. The only issue now is deciding which game I wanna play first. Decisions, decisions...

Reactions: Imranul Ferdoues

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Ordered mine on Saturday 11/9 from RealHotStuff.com, not remembering that Monday 11/11 was a holiday. It's been a long week, but it'll finally arrive today (hopefully). Already received my micro SD from Amazon as of 11/13, formatted it with Panasonic SD Formatter, got the blue R4i files on it and the launcher.dat in the big SD card. As you can see, I want as little waiting as possible when I get my baby today. The only issue now is deciding which game I wanna play first. Decisions, decisions...
I bought mine(cost me exactly 80$) few days ago from a local importer bro of mine. They are known as Techmology(xbox jtagger) team here. Although it still at my other brothers home waiting to be shipped in my city. I am too much excited about it...:D

Reactions: IronClouds

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
buddies, is it possible to update 3DS firmware using Gateway 3DS..? My firmware is 1.1
And anyone tried it & got any error..?
**I live I'm very far away country, so here nearly no games available & the some cart which is available are very costly.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
buddies, is it possible to update 3DS firmware using Gateway 3DS..? My firmware is 1.1
And anyone tried it & got any error..?
**I live I'm very far away country, so here nearly no games available & the some cart which is available are very costly.

Gateway exploit doesn't work on 1.1. So you'll have to use an original cart to update to 4.5.

Reactions: IMRAN_PETER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think...