"Gaming at the Bottom of the Barrel" New Youtube Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully I am not posting this in the wrong place, if so, my apologies.
Perhaps this might be of interest to some of you; what I am doing is creating a collage of games tested against the two Intel Atom Baytrail based tablets that I have in my possession. Anyone familiar with the Atom or Baytrail knows that these are not known to be good gaming devices, though as fate has it, the majority of Youtube videos fail to take into account the system requirements for half of the games they are testing. With that in mind I have found a nice selection of games, mostly old, but some new, that are able to run on these devices; occasionally with the details cranked up even.

The bottom line is even if you don't own a portable Windows tablet, this will at least give you an idea as to what your low end PC should in theory be capable of.

More to come...

Last edited by XDel,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's actually pretty neat.

I've got an old HTC Shift x9500 and I'm running modest games on it. (nothing to new but oldies from the early 00's work fine on it)
I always was amazed at how something so portable could run well looking and "heavy" games, compared to handhelds.

Ofcourse, I am talking about from when that thing was new.

Anyway, I'll deffo be watching this!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Interesting series and all, but keep in mind this is still advertising your own Youtube channel which is against the rules without express permission. I'm going to close this for now and move it out of USN, however if you'd like to ask a supervisor for permission to post this please do so and they will unlock it/do whatever they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool