Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
because some borders didn't "fit" with some games
well ..you could do one the way you want too
If you want to make your own border, be sure to save it as a 256x192, uncompressed, 15bpp bitmap image
or if you can't do it for some reason, you can ask someone here... maybe someone will do it (but try to be specific, linking the img preferably)

hollowdeathcult

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
well ..you could do one the way you want too

or if you can't do it for some reason, you can ask someone here... maybe someone will do it (but try to be specific, linking the img preferably)

I'll try to do some myself... maybe if I open the ones on the OP post, and I replace the pixels, it will work?

Drenn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Drenn what are your future plans for gamyob? are you still trying to improve it?

I hope to be able to port it to the 3ds, when SSSPwn is released. There are still some things to be done with DS mode as well, but since the port will require a pretty big overhaul, I should deal with that before adding too many new features and stuff.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

Deleted member 351699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

hollowdeathcult

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
can we report stuff here?

If so... The compatibily list for gameyob is almost flawlessy, out of 65 roms I tried, only one didn't work properly: Beatmania GB 2 (J)[C][!]

It's a rhytm game, compatible with SGB.

So, I can see the welcime splash, go on the menu and select a song. But when it's about to begin, the screen goes white.

If that helps on something, it will be great, because this emulator is the best one on the DS.

Thenk for you hark work Drenn !

A quick question.

What does the GB printer option on the emulator?

Capture a pic file to the root of the SD?
Allows me to print something on a wireless printer?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Nice mulator, btw!

I know this could be a silly questions but anyways...

Is there a posibility for this emulator to have a PSP version? 'cause I've seen that it works nice on the NDS and it will be a good idea to have it on PSP too.
Um... There's UO gpSP Kai that's available for the PSP. jk I'm dumb, I thought it was Gameboy Advance. Derp. :wacko:

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
A quick question.

What does the GB printer option on the emulator?

Capture a pic file to the root of the SD?
Allows me to print something on a wireless printer?

lol wireless printer xD, that would make this emulator the most advanced ever xD

it saves a picture on the micro sd card, i am not sure where

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Drenn, download my .sav of Wario Land 3, to fix the mistakes of the Wario Land 3.

calm down. he will work on it when it does have time. be patient.....

i just tried your save, on gameyob, and in the blue key there is not an "error" please describe the "error" you talk about

what i see is on the entire level (not specific part) sometimes appears a visual artifact (a frame with a black bar in the top (specially when changing rooms) but its not really a problem... but this doesn't appear by the blue key...

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
To migles.
In Wario Land 3, Wario in the first phase sometimes it gets stuck on the first staircase leading to the blue key.

i will try a second time, but i didn't had any problem at all...
he gets stuck in the blue key path?

edit2: i can confirm the issue with the red key on pool of rain (and in the ladder on the first level).in pool of rain you start the level and go left when you try to climb the vine in the top sometimes doesn't let you go up. (easy way to re-create this: make a save state, load it, go to map and back to the level, and now there is an invisible wall)

i searched about this, its a problem wich happens with other emulators as well. to solve this you need to reset the game (i made a softreset using a+b+start+select) and don't use save states...
source

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6VJbuN1.png

Also, yolo:
KDEoAdo.png

(NES emulator in gameyob in DraStic)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum