Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by zorglub07, Jul 1, 2009.
Which one is the checkbox for Svedish? Cannot finD "SV"
It's SE, it should be SV to follow ISO 639 language codes but we used SE because it's also used for the cover region (and this way the codes for the Scandinavian countries in the database are the same as top level domains .se/.dk/.no/.fi)
Thank you, i've supposed that was SE but i wasn't sure.
I have some games that are reported as only EN in gametdb but are instead multi 4 EN, IT, SV, NL.
I can still see the wrong cover:
I will wait some days and test again. I noticed, that the image behind always has no cover. I will upload a cover for 2010-12 later to verify the relevance.
The cover bug is still there.
The next step is to remove http://www.gametdb.com/Wii/KMCP06 because http://www.gametdb.com/Wii/RMCP06 is the correct one. So we can see, if an almost empty game description without covers is the problem.
KMCP06 is removed now (it will take some time for google to update).
It's certainly the lack of cover, I made a change but it will take some time for google to update. If it didn't work I'll try different things.
It seems, that the bug is fixed: I can't found any wrong cover and RMCP02 hasn't a cover (and this is correct).
Great, thanks again for the feedback!
@Wiimm @zorglub07 Wrong cover (2d, 3d and full, disc is ok) for Pac Man vs PAL, id PRJP01, it has the cover of R Racing PAL version, id GRJP69
It was because it came as a freebie with R Racing, the PAL version didn't seem to have a sleeve so in a way R Racing was the only cover. Since it doesn't have a proper official cover I added a PAL cover now (using the front from the custom US cover adapted with a PEGI rating, back from the US cover, bottom of the back from R Racing)
Thank you! Is perfect! Os possible to change the "Only for" badge that is from the NTSC packages with the one from PAL?
Excuse me but i'm a totally dumb with image editing (and my pc is broken too).
The new version is up
You're a boss! Thank you!
P.S. At home i have the retail game of Winning Elven 6 Final Evolution, discart is missing, i can scan it but i'm not good in image editing, perhaps it.will need a cleanup.
Can i post it here so you can see it?
Please send it to my email, I'll add it for you (I sent you a mail)
I will send you a scan in the weekend (broken pc)
Hello, how can i create a 3d cover, do i need any app?
Hello parisi, the 3D covers are generated when uploading normal covers (front or full cover). It's not necessary to upload them separately. For custom artwork there is a new feature on the site today
The Box Maker form can be used to create custom 3D covers and boxes. It's meant to create 3D covers for covers that wouldn't be added on the site otherwise.
If the artwork is for a game that's not in the database please add the page and upload it on the game page.
The Nintendo DS section is now open, with more than 7000 clean covers Larsen and smallguy spent a lot of time preparing this for the past year Also thanks to EpicMario50, Robz8 and Kay!
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I just wanted to create a small game library application in C# using Visual Studio. I was hoping rather than have to type in all my games manually, I could load the WiiUtdb.xml as my datasource and figure it out from there. I also wanted to associate cover images with the datasource. My problem is I can't even load the xml file because it gives me the following error. Is there already a windows application that is offline and would allow me to manage my game library? Or can anyone advise me with the error in particular. The error is in particular reads as System.ArgumentException: 'Cannot add a nested relation or an element column to a table containing a SimpleContent column.'
The line of code causing the issue is dsWiiUGames.ReadXml(filePath + "wiiutdb.xml");
I looked it up and from what I found, it seems that the XML is not formed well. I tried to validate it using an online tool and the online tools don't like all the special characters in the xml - any foreign (non US) letters.
Again, all I want to do is input my current game library when I select a game have it show the cover. If I have to do it all from scratch I will, but I figured I would try to not reinvent the wheel here.
Thanks for reporting this! It should be fixed now, I'll send you a PM with the xml schema to make sure.