Hardware Gamestop USA 3DS Previews announced

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gamestop.com/3ds

It's not possible to direct link, so click that, and click the Right arrow, until you find the one with the blonde haired woman holding a blue 3DS on the right side, or just scroll down until you see the banner ad.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I'm not gonna bother. I have it on pre-order, so I'll just wait a day so I can play with it without worry of other people breathing down my neck to watch.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One day before launch... Now they're just f*cking with Americans.

Edit:

It says to click to find participating stores, then it doesn't show any... great...

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, thats a evil move. Gamestop should know the day before a new release is ALWAYS the longest. Now they just taunt us with thier Kiosk unit that will be covered in grease and boogers.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I don't see how this helps the consumer one bit. It's probably just a chance to shill extra accessories and games. I'll pass and wait 1 stupid day for my 3DS. Unbelievable.
sleep.gif

Edit: And they have the nerve to do an "encore" of this stupid idea one week later, lolz.
dry.gif

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/gamestopevents/ Doesn't list the previews as events. But this did inform me of the 9AM and Midnight Openings. I think I'll hit up a 9am opening before church since neither of my GameStops are doing a Midnight Opening apparently. I just hope the one I preordered at will be the one opening early, but I'm pretty sure it is.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Gamestop I got my DSi at midnight at is having a midnight release, but I preordered it at the new one that's like a two minute drive. No midnight release at that one.

I have work on the 27th at 8 A.M. anyway, so I guess it's a good thing because I would end up staying up all night. I guess I'll pick mine up after 3 P.M. on March 27th.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange, the Gamestop I pre-ordered mine at isn't being listed under Midnight or 9AM launch :/

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
TehSkull said:
Xuphor said:
That's strange, the Gamestop I pre-ordered mine at isn't being listed under Midnight or 9AM launch :/
Those lazy bastards.
Same here with my store. But I'm sure it's because they're in a mall.
Oh, what the hell, they're lazy bastards anyway.
tongue.gif

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
TehSkull said:
Xuphor said:
Those lazy bastards.
Same here with my store. But I'm sure it's because they're in a mall.
Oh, what the hell, they're lazy bastards anyway.
tongue.gif

Same, mine's in a mall. But there are three locations near me that are not in malls that aren't being listed as midnight or 9am either.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etheboss said:
Hehe, only 2 GB SD card included...i have seen other offers that include a 8 GB card here on GBAtemp...you're paying too much..
You realize Nintendo is the one including that 2GB card, right? It's not like GameStop is throwing it in. If you found a bundle with an 8GB included, more than likely, you'll be getting an 8GB and a 2GB.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
Etheboss said:
Hehe, only 2 GB SD card included...i have seen other offers that include a 8 GB card here on GBAtemp...you're paying too much..
You realize Nintendo is the one including that 2GB card, right? It's not like GameStop is throwing it in. If you found a bundle with an 8GB included, more than likely, you'll be getting an 8GB and a 2GB.
What would we even use an 8GB SD card for? That's too much space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +2
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make... +2