Gameshark Wiisx problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Shinjitsu06, Jul 22, 2010.

Jul 22, 2010

Gameshark Wiisx problem by Shinjitsu06 at 2:25 AM (2,545 Views / 0 Likes) 5 Comments

• Newcomer

Shinjitsu06 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    I was trying to get the gameshark on my Wiisx to work but when I load it up it says can't find a valid save do you wish to create one. It won't let me get past that.

Jacobeian New Member

Message Count:
    Cuba
    Considering how it works, I doubt the gameshark CD image is supported by any emulators.

More generally, they implement gameshark codes support directly through the emulator interface but it's not yet implemented in WiiSX.
    • Newcomer

turbotronic New Member

Message Count:
    Germany
    gameshark v5 works flawless with wiisx and you dont need any savefile to get it work.

Inferior_Design New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Sorry to bring back this old-ish thread, but I figured it was better than spamming the forum with another GameShark related thread.

I found a version of the PSX GameShark that has all of the codes included within the disc image, no memory card needed. It runs fine in ePSXe but won't work with WiiSX. Code dump upon loading with HLE, black screen when loading through BIOS.

I will check out v5 that turbotronic mentioned above. Any special settings like run through BIOS, etc?
    • Newcomer

odd29 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    for me v5 is not working!!!
    cannot find save file.. same error as post 1 :-(
    • Newcomer

odd29 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    i´ve tried many v5 versions of gameshark.. but they are all not working :-(
    some advices for me??