Gaming Games you would want to get ported to the Nintendo Switch

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess the trigger for me would be a souls series game. I thought BANDAI NAMCO was toying with Dark Souls 2 SOTFS to see if the switch can handle it.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really dont like ports . . . if its a game i liked enough to want i likely already beat it . . . but i am a fan of reporductions of games that were not released in all region or short print games and for that reason i say xenoblade . . . it was supposed to have never even cane to the usa but fanboys cried and it got a short print wii release in the usa (and it was awesome) but not many people actually owned it. then came the n3ds remake now everyone can play it . . . but the 3ds controls make it un-enjoyable, but the switch has wiimote like controllers so a switch port would be amazing (giving back the comfort and resolution the 3ds version stole from the game)

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NONE, i am sick of seeing nintendo get old ports of games they missed out on first time round.

Id rather nintendo get the games thats new, but hey ho we all know nintendo are just last gen port wh0res becuase their consoles are beefed up last gen systems.

And yes i know other systems get so called "HD REMASTERS"....... using the above do the math..... but whats this, the other systems are not just indy/last gen port h0res, they offer other games that nintendo never will.

I dont see the point in paying for an over priced switch to buy games you
A) already own
B) can buy cheaper for the other system

I can understand why nintendo fanboys panties are getting all wet, i mean they sit here most of them quoting me with BS on how my point that nintendo lack support is not true and they claim they get the best support.

And we are seeing my point shine, the switch gets a third party title IT LACKED, and all of a sudden this is not a sh1t idea, or anyone saying why would we want it if sony/ms have it..... and heres a foooking tsunami flood incoming of fanboy jisym because its getting these games..... now if only they could get them when said title is NEW and never played before...... then guess what, I would start respecting nintendo again.

wont hold my breath.

Anyways back t point, no more ports or indy shit, get something new.

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Persona 5 (definitely can be done since the game runs fine on the PS3 and Vita is underpowered and all but dead at this point)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (I think this can also run on the Switch albeit at 30 FPS and less graphics fidelity however with the art style the game should still look great)

Nope.

Persona = PlayStation
SMT = Nintendo

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
NONE, i am sick of seeing nintendo get old ports of games they missed out on first time round.

Id rather nintendo get the games thats new, but hey ho we all know nintendo are just last gen port wh0res becuase their consoles are beefed up last gen systems.

And yes i know other systems get so called "HD REMASTERS"....... using the above do the math..... but whats this, the other systems are not just indy/last gen port h0res, they offer other games that nintendo never will.

I dont see the point in paying for an over priced switch to buy games you
A) already own
B) can buy cheaper for the other system

I can understand why nintendo fanboys panties are getting all wet, i mean they sit here most of them quoting me with BS on how my point that nintendo lack support is not true and they claim they get the best support.

And we are seeing my point shine, the switch gets a third party title IT LACKED, and all of a sudden this is not a sh1t idea, or anyone saying why would we want it if sony/ms have it..... and heres a foooking tsunami flood incoming of fanboy jisym because its getting these games..... now if only they could get them when said title is NEW and never played before...... then guess what, I would start respecting nintendo again.

wont hold my breath.

Anyways back t point, no more ports or indy shit, get something new.
we are getting doom and the even unreleased wolfenstein II game so no those aren last gen ports or even remasters... doom is a current gem game and wolfenstein II hasnt even released on ps4,xbox1 still.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Well...
First of all, I want ALL the Zelda remakes. WWHD, TPHD, obviously, but also OOT3D and and MM3D. Up the resolution and release them as-is, I don't care. Just want 'em all on one device. While we're at it, gimme all the 3DS Zelda games, too.
A "Deluxe" Hyrule Warriors with all the 3DS content included.
Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider. I want Lara on my fav console, dammit.
A three-pack of the Fire Emblem games on 3DS would be cool.
Kid Icarus Uprising with proper dual analog controls.
And while this isn't totally fit for this thread... I have a great need for lots and lots of VC.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...
First of all, I want ALL the Zelda remakes. WWHD, TPHD, obviously, but also OOT3D and and MM3D. Up the resolution and release them as-is, I don't care. Just want 'em all on one device. While we're at it, gimme all the 3DS Zelda games, too.
A "Deluxe" Hyrule Warriors with all the 3DS content included.
Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider. I want Lara on my fav console, dammit.
A three-pack of the Fire Emblem games on 3DS would be cool.
Kid Icarus Uprising with proper dual analog controls.
And while this isn't totally fit for this thread... I have a great need for lots and lots of VC.
No Super Mario Maker 2, 0/11 IGN

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nope.

Persona = PlayStation
SMT = Nintendo
Show me the exclusivity contract and I will believed that.
Otherwise, it is just something that happened up to now due to target demographics in the past and can change if it becomes convenient for ATLUS.

And actually, SMT3 Nocturne, SMT Digital Devil Saga, etc were released in PlayStation consoles only.

delta nite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F Zero GX HD. IMO, Nintendo won't ever be able to make an entry superior to that. And seeing how the Amusement Visions team who developed it pretty much disbanded, I'd be more than happy with an HD port with online functionality. Heck, I'd even update to get my hands on it.

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Show me the exclusivity contract and I will believed that.
Otherwise, it is just something that happened up to now due to target demographics in the past and can change if it becomes convenient for ATLUS.

And actually, SMT3 Nocturne, SMT Digital Devil Saga, etc were released in PlayStation consoles only.
SMT1 = Nintendo
SMT2 = Nintendo
SMT3 = PS
SMT SJ = Nintendo
SMT IV / Final = Nintendo

All Persona games = PlayStation

Digital Devil Saga is a spin-off. Nocturne is an exception.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1