yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meant sequel to 3d

never mind scratch that, I think there WAS a sequel on GBA (not counting the expansions/non 3d)

well also there's those shitty 3rd person psx games that were pretty good

JUST NEVER MIND I NEED A LOBOTOMY

serious_sean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my real answer is E.V.O. - the search for eden (SNES). you start as a fish and evolve new parts by eating things. it's completely awesome.

EVO_Search_For_Eden_SNES_ScreenShot2.jpg

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
my real answer is E.V.O. - the search for eden (SNES). you start as a fish and evolve new parts by eating things. it's completely awesome.

EVO_Search_For_Eden_SNES_ScreenShot2.jpg

I had some real fun with that game, even had it on my DS (SnemulDS runs it very well).

I don't see how a sequel would work though...

You know what really needs a sequel? That Final Fantasy game they made in the late 80s for the NES, you had a party of four guys with shady backgrounds and had to go around the world doing some sort of quest.

Speaking of SNES games, was there ever a Bahamut Lagoon 2? If not, that's needed.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XIII 2: Covert Identity...ok its a sequel to the mobile version. Would love to see a new XIII title.

H.E.R.O. (sadly a sequel never made it as the game didn't sell well due to it coming out about the same time as the videogame crash)
Ristar. (Pisses on Sonic)
Sin & Punishment. (possible seeing Treasure have done Guardian Heroes, Bangai-O & Gunstar Heroes sequels)
Urban Chaos (the PSX/PC/DC one, this one used the Tomb Raider engine but was really good)
Secret of Evermore. (I'm sick of these samey themed RPG's, give me a sequel!)
Beyond Good & Evil. (Might be happening in the future)
Kid Icarus II. (Come on Nintendo!)
Startropics II. (Better than Zelda NES, would be great on the Wii)
Cannon Spike. (Fantastic Smash TV style shooter which starred Mega Man, Cammy from SSF2, Arthur from Ghosts 'n Goblins plus other Capcom characters)
ExciteBike 64. (Best dirt bike racer ever, NitroBike is coming to Wii from the devs so that might be the closest thing we'll ever get)

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blast Corps.

And a Secret of Mana fix.
These last few Mana's just haven't been giving me my goods D:

The Guardian Legend

AND SO MUCH MOOOOOOOOOOORE

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want a sequel to Kirby Super Star that has a story that completely revolves around Marx. (the final boss from Milky Way Wishes) On the Rainbow Resort Kirby forum, it is pretty much 100% agreed that we want more of Marx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x058JFZrlhU&pp=ygUMREJaIGFicmlkZ2Vk