Games that you play for hours?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Minecraft I clocked in weeks of gameplay into that game, well to be correct Unleashed with Unleash the Beast.
Pokemon Black and Black 2, both I clocked in well over 240+ hours together.
SMT Strange Journey, clocking in at over 80+ hours.
Pokemon MD Explorers of the Sky clocked in at about 200+ hours
Pokemon Blue rescue team, 200+ hours as well.
Yoshi's Island on my SNES, 20 years playing that game over and over again.

Naru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guam
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I play it for an hour or 2 on average. Oh yeah, I've wasted over 500 hours on it.

Last edited by Naru,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Eh...

Is game programming considered as gaming? :P I mostly spend my time programming games (whole games / mods for games / etc.), because I like it, mostly because it doesn't lag on my Potato Cooker (PC).

When I was young, I played Prince of Persia, and Mario on grandma's 25Mhz i486 Win3.1 laptop.

After I got a PS2 (fat ofc.), I mostly played GTA3 'till the game disc got stolen.

After I got a 899Mhz Celeron PC w/ Nvidia Gforce 2, I played a LOT of GTA Vice City.

After the PC broke, and I got a very old Android tablet, and I played NES/SNES games on it with my USB PS2 controller. The games include SMW, SMW2(Yoshi's Island), and Super Pitfall :rofl2:. Also, I played a LOT of Terraria (with a lot of crashes, because of the weak and old hardware).

After I got dad's old crappy computer, I played a lot of Heroes and Might of Magic 3 on it.

After I got my 3DS, I played SM3DL, Sims3, and MK7, but I usually played NSMB2 instead.

Since I got my unknown __RPG flashcart, I play a ton of Rhythm Heaven, Pokémon Diamond (with cheats), NSMB3, and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story.

I think DS games were better than 3DS ones :unsure:

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In Pokemon Y and I completed that with 100+ hours and I also spend too much money on Nintendo Badge Arcade.

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got into Monster Hunter with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii-U & 3DS. With that game and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I've easily spent over 1000 hours playing that series. Other time dumps have been the Elder Scroll Series (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim) probably put in 300 hours in each of those. Fallout 3 & 4 are similar but I find the toxic wasteland a bit too depressing :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs