Games that deserve Sequels and Reboots

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The World Ends With You!
Freelancer (Yeah, I know about Star Citizen, but, I really mean a Freelancer 2 with Trent and Juni and the good old cast, and the good old gameplay, but improved)
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (Seriously, I loved the first two, and there's no reason not to make a third one... or a fourth one... or a fifth one...)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005: AWESOME! 2012: Crap... just remake Most Wanted 2005... but, then again, it's EA, we'll probably have to buy the rest of the cars (other than the started ones) as DLC... And yeah, I actually believe EA can go that low.)

thesupremegamer

Trophies
XP
Country
for sequals

psychonauts
it left on a cliffhanger so yeah makes sence for it to get a sequal if you ask me why why did this game sell badly

destroy all humans
anyone remember this game you play as a alien and just run around killing everyone it had like a few sequals and then just vanished to the realms of obscurity shame i woudnt mind a destroy all humans 3 to be hounest it was a fun series

conkers bad fur day
oh wait microsoft fierd the creator of the game *sighs*see this is why i hate xbox they practically killed any chance for one of my fav games to ever get a seaual *sighs* thank goodness i got a ps3 but id still really want one we need another adventure with everyones favourite binge drinking squirrel XD

madworld
i dunno whether anarchy rains counts as a sequal or not but a new madworld game woud work wounders for the wii us tablet controller madworld was just one of those game that fades into obscurity shame because its a super fun game and used the wii to its full potential

reboots

starfox
please nintendo just please bring this series back i miss it i adore starfox 64 it was one of the most fun games on the system so please make a new starfox if they did it would make me more likely want a wii u

echo the dolphin
not because i like the series i just see it having potential to be a good game echo was just one of those games that was a interesting idea but it was way to confusing maybe if it got a reboot it would fix all the problems of it i dunno plus i like dolphins so yeah XDDDD

golden axe
a very fun beat m up series for the sega genesis and arcades (i even liked golden axe 3 belive it or not) id love to see it return just not like beast rider which i heard was mediocre as hell

alundra
a pretty cool little rpg series that was on the ps1 but after that it just fades into obscurity id love to see this forgotten franchise rebooted so yeah just make it have a amazing soundtrack like the first game did ^^

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for sequals

psychonauts
it left on a cliffhanger so yeah makes sence for it to get a sequal if you ask me why why did this game sell badly
Do Tim Schaffer's games ever sell as well as they're received critically?

madworld
i dunno whether anarchy rains counts as a sequal or not but a new madworld game woud work wounders for the wii us tablet controller madworld was just one of those game that fades into obscurity shame because its a super fun game and used the wii to its full potential
Personally, I was a bit disappointed by Madworld. I didn't like the arena approach it took to the levels where you keep killing until the boss fight is unlocked. I didn't feel there was much replayability that way. If instead it took a more arcade approach where you compete for a high score without a limitless supply of things to kill, it may have been a bit more interesting.

reboots

starfox
please nintendo just please bring this series back i miss it i adore starfox 64 it was one of the most fun games on the system so please make a new starfox if they did it would make me more likely want a wii u
New Star Fox scheduled for 2015 release.

thesupremegamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Do Tim Schaffer's games ever sell as well as they're received critically?

Personally, I was a bit disappointed by Madworld. I didn't like the arena approach it took to the levels where you keep killing until the boss fight is unlocked. I didn't feel there was much replayability that way. If instead it took a more arcade approach where you compete for a high score without a limitless supply of things to kill, it may have been a bit more interesting.

New Star Fox scheduled for 2015 release.
i dunno psychonauts just deserves it since it left on a cliffhanger so yeah

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Bloody Roar series could really use a remake. It had much potential and I liked the concept, but it was in the hands of a bankrupt company and ended up as wasted potential.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

thesupremegamer

Trophies
XP
Country
The Bloody Roar series could really use a remake. It had much potential and I liked the concept, but it was in the hands of a bankrupt company and ended up as wasted potential.

its a real shame when companys go bankrupt *sighs* some great games have so much potential but they just dont sell well *sighs*

bloody roar looks like a fun game aswell

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
yeah i dunno why they didnt its not like it woudnt have had a fanbase here *sighs* did they think pal gamers didnt play rpgs or something?

I dunno... maybe its a European thing :P

Like why they didn't release Parasite Eve 1 but released Parasite Eve 2? (Heck its not even available on the European PSN)

thesupremegamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I dunno... maybe its a European thing :P

Like why they didn't release Parasite Eve 1 but released Parasite Eve 2? (Heck its not even available on the European PSN)
this happened with mana khemia aswell the first game got released in europe (along with the psp port) but the sequal never made it to europe *sighs*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back