Reactions: vayanui8

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/available/vita/metascore?view=detailed
And I doubt you have any idea what you are talking about.
Vita has games, Good Games, like it or not. Your opinion on Vita is uninformed.

If you have Vita doesn't mean it has good games.
I'm not the only one talking about it , I love portable gaming more than regular gaming.
Go ahead and write "Vita failure" on google , youtube or wherever you want , you'll see thousands of people talking about it , definitely for a reason.
I'm sorry but you can argue whole day about it , still Vita have a Bad Game Library , or at least NOT A FAN FAVORITE GAME LIBRARY.

I suggest you to watch "Extra Credits - Why the vita failed" video.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
If you did any research you would know that many of the games that have been listed have come out recently

Haha you might do not understand which type of person I am ,
I research every single day about it , waiting for my favorite titles for about 2 years now lol
Not only favorite titles but also highly anticipated games.
Now I've never played The Last Of Us , but I know its a great game , if Vita gets its port , I will definitely pick it up.

Fluxperpetua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me for not reading through the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned Danganronpa yet? I feel like it's pretty much the Vita's main flagship at this point. There's also Tearaway for the non-weebs out there, albeit it's getting a PS4 port pretty soon.

And also Persona but hey no one saw that coming right

Reactions: Haseeb_BSAA

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Any chance of getting a Naruto game for the Vita can be kissed goodbye... The series ended after a long 15-Year run... RIP Naruto...
That sure didn't stop Dragon Ball from releasing more and more movies and games. The industry can milk a franchise dry - as long as merchandise sells, they will continue to make it.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haha you might do not understand which type of person I am ,
I research every single day about it , waiting for my favorite titles for about 2 years now lol
Not only favorite titles but also highly anticipated games.
Now I've never played The Last Of Us , but I know its a great game , if Vita gets its port , I will definitely pick it up.
You know you could also simply play the PS4 version with remote play or, if it ever becomes a thing, play it on PS Now.
No need to dump tons of cash into a port that only few people will enjoy. But as you've shown in previous posts you are also biased about these features

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
There is Dragon Ball Battle of Z for Vita , now you have to accept that this was one of the worst DBZ games ever made.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You know you could also simply play the PS4 version with remote play or, if it ever becomes a thing, play it on PS Now.
No need to dump tons of cash into a port that only few people will enjoy. But as you've shown in previous posts you are also biased about these features

Should I get PS Vita to play PS3 and PS4 games on a smaller screen with lower resolution? Yo mad?

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Should I get PS Vita to play PS3 and PS4 games on a smaller screen with lower resolution? Yo mad?
With that philosophy how can you call yourself a portable gamer?
You say you want a LoU port for vita but that too would have had a lower resolution on a smaller screen. Your argument makes little to no sense.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
With that philosophy how can you call yourself a portable gamer?
You say you want a LoU port for vita but that too would have had a lower resolution on a smaller screen. Your argument makes little to no sense.

You are not getting my point.
When you already have a PS4 to play a game with full resolution , why would you need Vita to play that game remotely with PS4 turned on?
The port is different , I can play an original vita game wherever I want , whenever I want.
The definition of portability is that you can take the system to any place you want , but if you have to be bound with some other system already running , I think playing on the original system is better in this case.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are not getting my point.
When you already have a PS4 to play a game with full resolution , why would you need Vita to play that game remotely with PS4 turned on?
The port is different , I can play an original vita game wherever I want , whenever I want.
The definition of portability is that you can take the system to any place you want , but if you have to be bound with some other system already running , I think playing on the original system is better in this case.
Of course I didn't get your point because you didn't include your point in your post.
But having a quick search around the internet led me to this video where a guy tested Remote play form over 600 KM on his Vita via Wlan and 3G/H+ connection from his smartphone and it worked flawlessly.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if squenix just released a final fantasy 7 remake, sony will probably print money... although I wonder if anyone still cares about jrpg these days

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2yzi1Bx.jpg

A little bit outdated but eh.

:lol: WELL PLAYED, MY GOOD SIR! I shall be making a personal list and checking out trailers to see what I like! You've impressed me and made me very happy! :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.