Gaming Games I can play in short burts?

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a phone, a good one at that, but most of the games on that thing are gacha money grabs and endless runners that have been done a million times now

I tried Wooly World but I kinda got frustrated with it cause the inner completionist in me wants a 100% completed level before I move on to the next one. So instead of enjoying the game I get mad lmao

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a phone, a good one at that, but most of the games on that thing are gacha money grabs and endless runners that have been done a million times now

I tried Wooly World but I kinda got frustrated with it cause the inner completionist in me wants a 100% completed level before I move on to the next one. So instead of enjoying the game I get mad lmao
Install a9lh and freeShop and download Mega Man Series, some Pokémon games, Stretchmo, Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3, Ace Attorney Series, Shovel Knight and Zelda Series. You've made up at least a month worth of fun with these games.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Many games on 3DS support this.
I was teaching classes for kids last year and I have 5 classes everyday,when i find sometime i open my 3DS and start playing project X zone 2(it's very long game but you can save any time).

Skv0ra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
River City Tokyo Rumble
Retro City Rampage

Maaaaaybe on Terraria, you can at least save it anytime you want.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Kirby game. The levels aren't too long, and there isn't that much to do in a stage, so your inner completionist should be easily satisfied.

But most 3DS games are designed to be played in relatively short bursts. Even RPGs usually allow you to save anywhere, significantly cutting down on the amount of time you "need" to play in a sitting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol