Hacking Games don't working v2.0.3

pSouza1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys.

First of all, sorry for my bad english and if my doubts are stupid.

I bought an ez flash iv, which came with version 2.0.3 (the last one).

I'm using a memory card with 8gb class 2 (I had it already and I didn't want to buy one new).

I just copied some games for the root of sd card, and I got some of them working (dragon ball, a patched pokemon, fifa 07, etc) but I was unable to boot some games like Grand Theft Auto Advance (blank screen), Legend of Zelda (the minish cap, crashed in the first screen), Doom (crashed in the first screen) and I tried another game (I don't remember the name) that crashed on the first screen too (the screen that show us the company behind the game).

Am I doing something wrong? When the game doesn't work I press select and flash the game with the NOR thing...but it still doesn't work!
Is it me, the cartridge or am I being unlucky with my games choice?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by pSouza1,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

First of all, sorry for my bad english and if my doubts are stupid.

I bought an ez flash iv, which came with version 2.0.3 (the last one).

I'm using a memory card with 8gb class 2 (I had it already and I didn't want to buy one new).

I just copied some games for the root of sd card, and I got some of them working (dragon ball, a patched pokemon, fifa 07, etc) but I was unable to boot some games like Grand Theft Auto Advance (blank screen), Legend of Zelda (the minish cap, crashed in the first screen), Doom (crashed in the first screen) and I tried another game (I don't remember the name) that crashed on the first screen too (the screen that show us the company behind the game).

Am I doing something wrong? When the game doesn't work I press select and flash the game with the NOR thing...but it still doesn't work!
Is it me, the cartridge or am I being unlucky with my games choice?

Thanks in advance!
Make sure your using no-intro clean roms

Reactions: pSouza1

pSouza1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks!!!
The problem was with GSS... L+B worked
"What a noob" - I know :( .

I had already read a lot of info, the most part regarding the elder versions...but the solution was very simple, and it was in the official ez-flash tutorial!

Sorry for the noob post and thanks a lot for your help! :)

Torci2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I still have a question)
Can you tell me how to change this color?
IMG_5596 (1).JPG

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I still have a question)
Can you tell me how to change this color?
View attachment 96508
use a different skin.
or make your own skin, there are some skin tools around, you just have to search them..

alternativaly and my recommendation is get back into 2.01:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-iv-v2-01-with-firewatch-skin-release.475700/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-iv-v2-01-with-bluenight-skin-release.475911/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-iv-v2-01-with-bluenight-skin-release.475911/#post-7421621

PS. even this thread is now kinda necro\old i also recomend to OP.. i just don't feel the L+B is a good solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu