OP
Trophies
Website
en.wikipedia.org
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick shout for help.
Using 5.5.1 KX locally hosted with latest build of loadiine.
Original disc or shop games work fine with the gamepad functional with no strange behaviour.
Using Loadiine - the gamepad seems to think it has a direction being pushed so that I cannot control Mario in SM3DW for instance.

Any clues as to why?

G

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just a quick shout for help.
Using 5.5.1 KX locally hosted with latest build of loadiine.
Original disc or shop games work fine with the gamepad functional with no strange behaviour.
Using Loadiine - the gamepad seems to think it has a direction being pushed so that I cannot control Mario in SM3DW for instance.

Any clues as to why?

G
The problem is with the controller itself. You shouldn't tilt the sticks when loading the game, it happens with all games esp with the controller, if you tilt the stick before or as you turn it on, it tends to recalibrate and your tilt becomes default position

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The problem is with the controller itself. You shouldn't tilt the sticks when loading the game, it happens with all games esp with the controller, if you tilt the stick before or as you turn it on, it tends to recalibrate and your tilt becomes default position
a problem since the GAMECUBE, you either restart the game (and keep sticks on neutral on console start up\loadings) or press the combination to reset the stick position. (i don't know the combination for wii u, but for gamecube was: X+Y+start
not sure if happened in the N64, but it also happens with the wii nunchucks

Last edited by migles,

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
a problem since the GAMECUBE, you either restart the game or press the combination to reset the stick position. (i don't know the combination for wii u, but for gamecube was: X+Y+start
not sure if happened in the N64, but it also happens with the wii nunchucks
I forgot it aswell but its on the Nintendo website if you search up the problem. it's a lot more annoying that they still haven't upgraded to better usage of sync.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Like the previous users said, it is because you tilted the control stick a bit while something was loading.
It has happened to me sometimes in the Internet Browser and with some games.

If you get that, all you need to do is press A+B+Minus+Plus at the same time for like 5 seconds or so.
Be sure you're not touching the control stick at all.
Then simply release the buttons and try again, the Control Stick should now be responding properly.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I forgot it aswell but its on the Nintendo website if you search up the problem. it's a lot more annoying that they still haven't upgraded to better usage of sync.
which is weird since almost no other console does this.. including the oldie ps1
probably makes the controller cheaper, since it doesn't need to program the neutral in it or something like that..

ghorricks

OP
Trophies
Website
en.wikipedia.org
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna state that I never mentioned tilting the sticks while loading... as this is a dumb thing to do and can cause the issue.
So - The pad was left on a table when loading... I tried for perhaps around an hour (again and again) but still affected all games loaded.
Nice to know there is a reset combo - I will try that! thanks. Maybe the issue was with the nightly build of loadiine as I can load any disc based game and its actually noticeable in the loadiine GUI!!

G

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will try again in the morning, thanks for the help... GBAtemp is always a great site to come to!

Reactions: cearp

jmslovatt

Trophies
XP
Country
Same problem here and I've made extra sure not to be tilting the sticks at all. I've tried various builds now without much luck. Will keep plugging away!

Reset combos also appear to have no effect

BoulderBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been having this same problem, automatically holds left when boot any game, reset combo doesn't work either. Help please. :(

lancealittle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently having the same issue. Only happens after launching Loadiine I'm guessing but I start to notice after launching a game. My setup is the all in one self hosting one. From the 5/3 7:30 pm MST if that matters.

ghorricks

OP
Trophies
Website
en.wikipedia.org
XP
Country
United States
It wouldn't download due to complaints from Anti Virus... weird though as other Loadiine packages are okay.
Trying todays build.

Still having issues... Can someone link me to the GX2 0.3 SD elf directly? (so I can forget about the false positive I am not prepared to risk.)

Perfect - I downloaded and grabbed the elf ...works a dream!
So does Loadiine need to be fixed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +1