Hacking GameMenu v5 Released.

Mantis41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought this was cool and worth a share.

PSPslimhacks @ Sep 11 2011 said:
Neur0n has released version 5 of his game menu or Satelite Game menu. Its like the VSH menu, but it works outside the XMB so you can pop it up inside any game and change CPU Speed, Pause the game, Shutdown your PSP and activate your USB. Its amazing that no one thought of this before?? Godo work Neur0n
Download Page
Source

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You URL'd the icons instead of the text.

Also changing the CPU speed in game? Seems like a sure way to crash a game to me
unsure.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
You URL'd the icons instead of the text.

Also changing the CPU speed in game? Seems like a sure way to crash a game to me
unsure.gif
Lemme give it a go, I'll see if it crashes anything.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
unsure.gif

Most of the Cheat plugins do this already. CWCheat does and it's pretty handy...

Seems like another plugin people will think they need but never use.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Changing the clockspeed is handy. If you use CWCheat to drop the clockspeed whilst you're playing PSX games (pops defaults at 333) you can squeeze extra battery life out of your PSP usually at no extra cost. The inverse is true for games that are natively 222 and are slow loading or laggy, bounce it up to 333 in intense areas and things smooth out.

The problem is that there are so many decent plugins now that this isn't one of them due to the limits on total plugins which can be active. Shutting the system down via a plugin? Isn't that the offswitch? USB...WHY would any normal user need it? Seems a tad pointless.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll give it a go.

prowler_ said:
unsure.gif

Ya know, Birth by Sleep lets you change it via the options menu. I don't think they'd have put that there if changing the CPU speed in game crashed it.

And this is without hacking, mind you.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Mirby said:
I'll give it a go.

prowler_ said:
unsure.gif

Ya know, Birth by Sleep lets you change it via the options menu. I don't think they'd have put that there if changing the CPU speed in game crashed it.

And this is without hacking, mind you.
Well there's a difference between having a game change the clock speed (where it'll be aware of the clock and be able to compensate for the switch), and switching a game with no warning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here