Hardware Gamecube or Classsic controller.

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can i play gamecube games using the classic controller without emulation.The gamecube has much more graphics when compared to NES,SNES.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use Classic Controllers for GameCube games unless you use something like Nintendont. The built-in GameCube compatibility mode disables Wii controllers entirely.

Reactions: Vishnoo

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont is not emulation.

It's a addon that allows you to play with a wide variety of controllers with GameCube Games (including Wiimote with Nunchuck.) Also allows you to play games off of a USB Hardrive. So you no longer have to use the old GC Memory Cards for the Wii. The reason it is not emulation is becuase your required to have an Original White Wii to use it, or have MIOS on your Wii in order to play GC Games off the Wii.

So it's not emulation, it's just an add on for more game save support, controller functions, and other features.

Last edited by petethepug,

parisi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you want to play gamecube games definitely go for gamecube controller although you can play as well Nes, snes and other emulators with gamecube controller, i have both controllers but i never use classic controller, is very tiring and boring.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I prefer a GC controller but it all comes down to preference.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give the Classic Controller props for nice SNES/N64/Gameboys Emulation controls. NES, irdc. GCN, obviously is best for GCN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.