gavme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pipeten.com
XP
Country
I have a GameCube Logitech Speed Force Racing Wheel which is great for playing F-Zero GX on the GameCube.

963280-0403-unit.jpg

I don't seem able to get it to work on the Wii though. I'd really like to test it out on F-Zero AX. Has anyone got any experience of getting this set up and working on the Wii?

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a GameCube Logitech Speed Force Racing Wheel which is great for playing F-Zero GX on the GameCube.

963280-0403-unit.jpg

I don't seem able to get it to work on the Wii though. I'd really like to test it out on F-Zero AX. Has anyone got any experience of getting this set up and working on the Wii?

I can't really say since i have a Driving Force GT but, it should work on the Wii, just to be sure you should plug the power for the force feedback, my DFGT won't work ingame if i don't plug the power for the force feedback.

gavme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pipeten.com
XP
Country
I figured out the fix if anyone else has the same problem. It was a problem in Nintendont. It needed its setting changed to use native controllers.

It still doesn't work with F-Zero AX though. That must be because it is a Triforce game and not a GameCube game.

W00fer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anguilla
I figured out the fix if anyone else has the same problem. It was a problem in Nintendont. It needed its setting changed to use native controllers.

It still doesn't work with F-Zero AX though. That must be because it is a Triforce game and not a GameCube game.

If you still have the wheel, can you help making an USB-HID dump?

Use Ubuntu

Connect it to the PC then run dmesg
Copy related info

Then sudo lsusb -vd VID : PID (replace VID : PID)
This will get the device descriptors. copy it

Then sudo usbhid-dump --model=VID : PID (replace VID : PID)
This will get the hid report. copy it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: