GCN Gamecube HDMI mod apparently close to completion

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know if for the badassconsoles HDMI option, if I need a gamecube with the digital av out port? I'm presuming yes, I should probably look at upgrading my GC while I'm waiting!
it makes your life easier if you have a dol-001 but its possible to use it on a dol-101 but requires some very tricky soldering

Reactions: jgoreham

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a SCART to HDMI 1080p upscaler , how is the difference in quality here ?
Well depends if your using a official component cable then not much change but digital audio. If your not using a component cable then its a joke your upscaling garbage once you see the hdmi mod for your own eyes it will blow your mind you will start asking yourself how you played your gamecube without it

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a 001 gamecube so i'll wait for the plug and play version later this year :D, but that's awesome news coupled to the softmods that been found for the gamecube !

Drud1995

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well depends if your using a official component cable then not much change but digital audio. If your not using a component cable then its a joke your upscaling garbage once you see the hdmi mod for your own eyes it will blow your mind you will start asking yourself how you played your gamecube without it

Getting tired of waiting for the Badass consoles modkit. You mentioned you are already making some extra kits to sell, so I was wondering how much you charge for your kits?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night