Rubyheart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if it's not allowed, I couldn't find a "don't do this list"

I'm looking for gamecube games. I know where to go if I want to get them one at a time, but I'm looking for an easy all in one shot. I've found a few places that have packs, but they're not nearly the entire gamecube collection. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

EDIT: Yeah, it looks like I'm not allowed to ask that. Disregard I guess.

Silhalnor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeahhh I'd bet your right, that's not allowed. I don't suppose I could point you to Amazon? I bet that place is allowed, haha. And technically you didn't specify ISOs so it's a totally valid answer and might, technically, make the question ok.

But it's not really what you want, is it? But there are also practical reasons to go that route. I recently found Devolution and it's compatibility list is almost perfect, unlike other GC loaders, but it needs to see the original disc the first time you load the game. (Though I am now noticing that it's list is also significantly shorter than DIOS MIOS'... there's a lot of unverified games I guess.)
But in DIOS MIOS a lot of games have audio issues or just plain don't work. So... might be worth checking if some of the games you want don't work.

SomeWeirdSin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We aren't allowed to talk about anything that would break internet "warez" laws. Discussing or even hinting about where to get copyrighted materials such as roms, wads, isos, or any kind of torrent is prohibited. We all have our little collection of these things, but we just act like we don't ;)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Asking for ROM's and ISO's is indeed not allowed - you checked a checklist telling you just that when you signed up. You're on the Internet, I'm sure you can find what you need without asking for illegal downloads. Thread locked. ;)

Reactions: SomeWeirdSin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.