Hacking Game Trainers and Haxchi Questions

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wanting to use some game Trainers, but have a few questions first:

Some of the Trainers require kernel exploit to be ran first. My Wii U has Haxchi installed and am on FW 5.5.1. Is it safe to run Kernel exploit from web browser in 5.5.1 FW? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Reactions: Kimmisser
D

Deleted User

You already run kernel exploit prior to launching Haxchi CFW.
Just launch HBL and TCPGecko with Cosmo's codehandler and you're done.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am wanting to use some game Trainers, but have a few questions first:

Some of the Trainers require kernel exploit to be ran first. My Wii U has Haxchi installed and am on FW 5.5.1. Is it safe to run Kernel exploit from web browser in 5.5.1 FW? Thoughts and help appreciated :)
I may be wrong here so if I am somebody please correct me but haxchi is a kernel exploit so all you have to do is run haxchi the load the homebrew launcher then your trainer app.

Edit @Felek666 just answer that lol

Last edited by AmandaRose,
D

Deleted User

I may be wrong here so if I am somebody please correct me but haxchi is a kernel exploit so all you have to do is run haxchi the load the homebrew launcher then your exploit app.
Yeah, otherwise you would be unable to launch CFW .

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do I get the codehandler and where/how do I install it?
Not to be rude but on the internet is a thing called Google you can search for things with it using it will give you the answer to this in Milliseconds. Also this very site has several threads with the information you seek. Up near the top of the screen is a little box you can click to do that magical thing where you can search for previous threads about this lol Otherwise its beginning to feel like we need to get out a big spoon and spoon feed you the information.

D

Deleted User

Not to be rude but on the internet is a thing called Google you can search for things with it using it will give you the answer to this in Milliseconds. Also this very site has several threads with the information you seek. Up near the top of the screen is a little box you can click to do that magical thing where you can search for previous threads about this lol Otherwise its beginning to feel like we need to get out a big spoon and spoon feed you the information.
Meh, answered him via PM. He's so impatient...

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meh, answered him via PM. He's so impatient...
@Felek666 don't know if you have noticed or not but certain people on here today are really testing my patience. I'm trying to answer them in a way that I'm not being rude but at the same time being rude yep I know that makes no sense lol.

D

Deleted User

@Felek666 don't know if you have noticed or not but certain people on here today are really testing my patience. I'm trying to answer them in a way that I'm not being rude but at the same time being rude yep I know that makes no sense lol.
Same. That's why I'm gone from here sometimes, too much stress on my nervers lol.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am sorry. Just new to this stuff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep its all good but I just think the best way to learn anything is to go and search for as much information as possible before asking for help also just going and trying things out yourself before asking is also a good way to learn. Not saying this next statement applies to you its more a general comment but far to many people on here are just too lazy to search for answers and they want their questions answered as soon as they ask them lol

Reactions: Deleted User

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Skeet1983 You started a pm convo with me and asked me question after question and I told you each time to read my guide. I would then answer your question anyway but it became super clear that you just wanted to be spoon fed because every question you asked me was answered in my guide that I was begging you to read.

We don't mind helping but if you ask something that has already been covered in a link we have already given you to read then it gets irritating because it just seems like you're being lazy.

Read! Read! And then read some more. If you need clarity on something then post a question in that specific homebrew thread. Don't keep making new threads.

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see this in another thread, but do have a question:
After launching haxchi and Xenoblade X, I got a message saying unable to go online due to parental controls. Thing is, I don't have parental controls on my system. Not that I want to go online when using a game trainer, but was that message supposed to come up? Just wondered. Thoughts appreciated [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Skeet1983,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Skeet1983 You started a pm convo with me and asked me question after question and I told you each time to read my guide. I would then answer your question anyway but it became super clear that you just wanted to be spoon fed because every question you asked me was answered in my guide that I was begging you to read.

We don't mind helping but if you ask something that has already been covered in a link we have already given you to read then it gets irritating because it just seems like you're being lazy.

Read! Read! And then read some more. If you need clarity on something then post a question in that specific homebrew thread. Don't keep making new threads.
Thats the kinds the point I was trying to get to but you wrote it so much better than I did lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different...