KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zantigo said:
KingVamp said:
Guys hear me out, Q bert 3ds developed by Namco?
What is this....I dont even....
What wrong with Q bert? Unless you think I meant q bert in general was made by Q bert then no.

I meant they could make it a grand come back. Include it with their other arcade games.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems more like a wish-listing topic to me.

I'm pretty sure we'd see some more Castlevania's (hopefully more GBA/"classic"-style gameplay ... those "new innovations" are usually more miss than hit. I love the SotN (PSX/PSP though) and AoS ones, leveling up and gather all kinds of goodies. Maybe a bit old-skool smash'em'up (like Final Fight etc) kind of "3D" (2.5D, but rendered 3D) would be interesting ... but I don't think I'd fancy a 1st person or anything of Castlevania.

They could actually do some interesting 3D stuff on 2 screen if they don't go into the whole s3D hype.

----------
New Metroid, it's really been ages since the last one ... and 'Hunter was more of a "look, 3D can look like this on the DS" than a decent Metroid title. I wouldn't mind if it's art is "2.5D" like Other M .. but it should have a lot better exploration and secrets. Other M was more of a trailer than a game imo. Also, I prefer emphasis on exploring a world rather than fighting those damned space pirates ... of all the 'Primes, I still like the first the most.
----------
Zelda, obviously. Hopefully more console/full games then the current DS games. Even the GBC had better games imo. Just put in a quick/state-save option and give a hint or 2 on how you can use the "scrap-notes" to keep track of things. (Or better yet, make a "log" on current quests and "people"/NPCs who gave comments to it (so when stuck after not playing for a month or 2, you could visit those people to refresh your memory).
----------
Final Fantasy. Most likely another Crystal Chronicles...which could be really nice if they made an IM system (since most are MP orientated). With the better Friend Codes system it could do quite well. 3DS really needs at least an IM/"mail" system. It can do sort of multi-tasking ... and the notification light could be used for "You have a new message", when you have time you could just press Home...see what it's about, reply/chat or whatever, say you'll need a min orso to find a safespot (or use a quicksafe, should be standard for handheld games imo ... and with the SD card, what's the excuse not to?).
Aside the little rant there:
-----------
Prof Layton
No brainer, already been announced too. But many new ones will follow.
-----------
Maybe another Advance Wars. I personally hope with bases again.
-----------

Hopefully, some more strategy games (RTS). With the screen being a lot bigger (pixel wise) and more processing power, there is little excuse. Especially since the 2nd screen could be used as a map on which units could be moved etc while the main screen gives a nice overview of the actual battle. Another option would be "SupCom" wise...in which both screens would be in 3D (no s3D then though) and the player can keep 2 different areas in view at the same time. Why SupCom? Well, it's the only game I know of which has that feature. ;-)
-----------
Obvioulsy it will sadly have a lot of petz etc again, it already started sadly (I noticed Horses 3D from Ubisoft somewhere).

Also, a lot of overpriced abandonware (whatever isn't supported/made anymore) in the VC etc. I mean, $6 dollars for a game over 10 y/o! O.O (Especially since most (/a lot of) people already have those games, sadly my GBA's powerswitch is a bit funky ... GB(C ) emu is pretty decent on DS, luckely enough though.)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Zantigo said:
KingVamp said:
What wrong with Q bert? Unless you think I meant q bert in general was made by Q bert then no.

I meant they could make it a grand come back. Include it with their other arcade games.
What is this I don't even...

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q*bert

Now you do.
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
KingVamp said:
Zantigo said:
KingVamp said:

What is this I don't even...
Ok, what is the issue?

I was thinking about it because I see a bunch of arcade-like games in the 3DS line up.

Anyway, I actually want to see a game that like No More Heroes and mad world.
The 3DS should be about to pull that off.

inb4WhatisthisIdon'teven...

QUOTE(commdante @ Aug 10 2011, 07:02 PM)
Obvioulsy it will sadly have a lot of petz etc again, it already started sadly (I noticed Horses 3D from Ubisoft somewhere).
It all by same (nsdkklfnnlskd) company. Blame them, stop them.
angry.gif

(nsdkklfnnlskd) = wordless angry.
laugh.gif

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO, something new should be made, not tied to older titles.

something that could use the 3D effect well (little dark areas maybe?), using the prodemeter (donno how to spell that. use the steps for extra things in the game? not the coins, but the points for that game), AND use the gyroscope for something else. all in one.

some kind of puzzle game to use the gyroscope to move the block, maybe? i donno, havnt thought of a good thing with it, but the possibility are there
biggrin.gif
!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seaking said:
IMO, something new should be made, not tied to older titles.

something that could use the 3D effect well (little dark areas maybe?), using the prodemeter (donno how to spell that. use the steps for extra things in the game? not the coins, but the points for that game This screams TWEWTY2 PP system
biggrin.gif
), AND use the gyroscope for something else.inb4FPSthatsnotallrealismandactuallyfun all in one.

some kind of puzzle game to use the gyroscope to move the block, maybe? i donno, havnt thought of a good thing with it, but the possibility are there
biggrin.gif
!

Well atleast your using your imagination
biggrin.gif

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm looking forward to a New Super Mario Bros or Super Mario World sequel.

In fantasy land, I'd love to see a port of Daytona USA 2011 (or Sega Racing Classic as it would be called these days
frown.gif
) or NiGHTS into Dreams - can imagine that would look hoopy in 3D!

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
A game speculation that will happen no matter what: Yu-Gi-Oh! I want those exceed cards. Looks awesome with a new way to play. Synchro makes the game so easy. Especially when my deck can summon a syncho fusion card in 1-2 turn at the start of the fight lol. Heck i can even do a fusion deck and summon this imba dragon in 1 turn.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
beenii said:
well for me, if i am allowed to dream a little here, i would love to see a new "Monster Hunter" game in 3D. sure there will be an iteration of that franchise on the Vita, at which point im definetly getting the hardware, but i would also appreceate seeing one of my all time favorite franchises in 3D.

more realistic though is one or two successors to the DS-Castlevanias. those would definetly be day one purchases for me.

at last a picross 3D 3D ^^ would make me very, very happy
Your wish is granted.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I really hope for a brand new Mario franchise (Mario Kart, Super Mario appeared on almost every console). I hope they can make a brand new one.

The main series (Gen I to V) of Pokemon in 3D sounds nice, although it would be better if those like coliseum appeared as well.
laugh.gif

Just gimme a Castlevania and I'm sold.

PONYZ AND HORSES
tpi.gif
just kidding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse