猫。子猫です!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has already been discussed, or will cause any problems. However, I want to know. What games do you think will come out for the 3DS? The 3DS is still young, and may have quite a bit of life in it if we see the right games.

Personally? I wonder about a Metroid game. Be it side scrolling/platformer/or FPS. (Preferably FPS). Would love to see a 3D pokemon game. (Almost certain we'll see one though.)

...and please refrain from hardcore flaming. x.x

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll bit.

We have a spin-off pokemon title already coming.

Tbh as long as we keep seeing new Tales games on the 3DS, I'll be happy.

They need to at least give some kinda Megaman game as well.
tongue.gif

Funny enough also beyblade. Nostalgia for the Gameboy game which I remember was pretty fun. Dragon ball Z. (That has to be coming.)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i just jizzed at the idea of Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 3D. XD

on that note, i know people hate ports and remake, but since Nintendo is on a roll, be a sweetheart and remake a localized version of whatever Front Mission series that remains in japanese. heck, do that online too. and i also want Tactics Ogre/War of the Lions/Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen.

and also MPH, Dementium 3D, Fatal Frame, Armored Core, Monster Hunter, or a localized Kaijuu Busters (or both; love the hoverboards
happy.gif
), a proper RTS game, a proper 4X game that isn't dumbed down (CivRev, Galactic Civilizations), a proper Diablo port, or even a micro World of Warcraft.

and X-Link Kai should start working on doing a tunneler for the 3DS. or the DS, goddammit. i swear, the DS will resurrect and even ascend to the high heavens of godhood of portable gaming if there was a tunneler software for the DS.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
KingVamp said:
I'll bit.

We have a spin-off pokemon title already coming.

Tbh as long as we keep seeing new Tales games on the 3DS, I'll be happy.

They need to at least give some kinda Megaman game as well.
tongue.gif

Funny enough also beyblade. Nostalgia for the Gameboy game which I remember was pretty fun. Dragon ball Z. (That has to be coming.)
True, Dragon Ball Kai needs to come in NA on the 3DS. I would even accept a direct port in 3D.

Pip'

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long as it's better than the DS i dont' care. Personally, most DS games was horrible to average for me. I'm one of the few that enjoyed the PSP games more

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SpaceJump said:
I'm dying for a new 2D-Metroid.

Hell yes. Perhaps the "Metroid Dread" we were promised and promised and promised and DEE- (wait for it) -NIED.

QUOTE(SpaceJump @ Aug 6 2011, 11:38 PM) Hopefully we'll see a sequel of Fusion on 3DS.

Oh please god no. Anything but that.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
I'm dying for a new 2D-Metroid. Hopefully we'll see a sequel of Fusion on 3DS.
I want a continuation of the series rather than just prequels but I am hoping that they make a new game differently this time. Other M just fucked me off so much with killing Samus as a likable character and it started with the way they handled Fushion which as a game I liked though it was kinda "Metroid-Lite" and had a poor story.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Games I'm sure will come on the 3DS in the near future:-
- The World Ends With You 2 (Nomura has stated he wants to make it but is busy in FFXIII projects and KH3D)
- Golden Sun 4 (We all know a sequel is coming, definitely it'll be on the 3DS)

My Speculations:-
- Angry Birds (Seasons, Rio etc) all packed and delivered to eShop as a 3D title.
- Pokemon Stadium 3
- Pokemon Coliseum Sequel (C'mon the 3DS can definitely support 3D models now, Pokedex 3D is the biggest proof)
- F-Zero Re-birth (Where issssss F Zerooooooo??!?!?)

beenii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well for me, if i am allowed to dream a little here, i would love to see a new "Monster Hunter" game in 3D. sure there will be an iteration of that franchise on the Vita, at which point im definetly getting the hardware, but i would also appreceate seeing one of my all time favorite franchises in 3D.

more realistic though is one or two successors to the DS-Castlevanias. those would definetly be day one purchases for me.

at last a picross 3D 3D ^^ would make me very, very happy

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Games I'm sure will come on the 3DS in the near future:-
- The World Ends With You 2 (Nomura has stated he wants to make it but is busy in FFXIII projects and KH3D)
- Golden Sun 4 (We all know a sequel is coming, definitely it'll be on the 3DS)

My Speculations:-
- Angry Birds (Seasons, Rio etc) all packed and delivered to eShop as a 3D title.
- Pokemon Stadium 3
- Pokemon Coliseum Sequel (C'mon the 3DS can definitely support 3D models now, Pokedex 3D is the biggest proof)
- F-Zero Re-birth (Where issssss F Zerooooooo??!?!?)
QUOTE said:
Angry Birds (Seasons, Rio etc) all packed and delivered to eShop as a 3D title.

Angry Birds

BLASPHEMY!!

I would be pretty pissed if we started seeing iPhone ports on to the 3DS seeing as how about 60% of them are either AAA clones or flash games I could find a 1000 variations of on the internet for free. But anyway.

I agree with another TWEWTY and F-Zero but seriously :/ Pokemon Coliseum :/ Its like GTA: Pokemon you cant even catch your own pokemon and when you DO encounter the rare wild pokemon their hard as hell to beat (damn trapinch :c)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
True, Dragon Ball Kai needs to come in NA on the 3DS. I would even accept a direct port in 3D.
Pip'
Kai? No no no!
tongue.gif
I want something new, similar to Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team.
Fun, but I feel it could have been better.

What we need is a D.O.N 2

QUOTE(Zantigo @ Aug 7 2011, 04:25 PM) BLASPHEMY!!
laugh.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beenii said:
well for me, if i am allowed to dream a little here, i would love to see a new "Monster Hunter" game in 3D. sure there will be an iteration of that franchise on the Vita, at which point im definetly getting the hardware, but i would also appreceate seeing one of my all time favorite franchises in 3D.

more realistic though is one or two successors to the DS-Castlevanias. those would definetly be day one purchases for me.

at last a picross 3D 3D ^^ would make me very, very happy
A new Castlevania game is what I'd like the most, followed closely by a new WarioWare title. For the WW game, I rather not have the D.I.Y. gameplay, but instead make use of every 3DS function such as the gyroscope, microphone, touch screen, etc (this could end up one of the first non-3D game that Nintendo recently talked about).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh