Gaming Game dilema

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So i just got an A grade in my biology GCSE and my parents said they would buy me any PS3 game i want. However, i face a conundrum i cannot seem to be able to choose between Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2..............advice anyone..........much appreciated.

Thanks

Twilight Loz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your lucky to get an A grade in biology. I got a B grade in my biology gcse, 3 marks away from an A (did edexcel)

btw, id wouldn't get any of those games. If your a rpg gamer, wait for the ffxiii-2

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Originality said:
Which do you prefer, RPGs or FPSs?

I would go for Dragon Age 2, but that's because I like RPGs.
I like both but slightly prefer RPGs

QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Mar 15 2011, 07:20 PM) Flip a coin. You'll realise what you truly want when the coins in the air. And didn't you say you were getting Portal 2 anyway?
My mum said i can get two now..........so portal is a definite yes and either DA 2 or Crysis 2
nyanya.gif

But I am still having extreme difficulty choosing between the two
cry.gif

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
your lucky to get an A grade in biology. I got a B grade in my biology gcse, 3 marks away from an A (did edexcel)
What does luck have to do with it? I walked away from school with a perfect set of 13 A's and A*'s for my GCSEs. Not a single B or below.

I second the coin flip suggestion. If you can't trust the laws of maths (probability) to make a decision for you, you can't trust anything.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be careful with Dragon Age 2. I played Dragon Age 1 and I was going to cry if I had to play that game any longer. I started as a human and there was so much dialogue in the game I couldn't stand it...

heh

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay guys thanks for all of the advice..........after countless hours of pondering i have finally made up my mind and have chosen to purchase Crysis 2 (as many people have had negative comments about dragon age). So crysis 2 it is.

thanks for the advice guys
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)