Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
GAME BOY micro "mini" Review
Official GBATemp Review
00_gbmicro_review_62710_header.png

The GB micro is an exceptional gaming system which was missing from the GBATemp official review lineup. I am proud to present an official “mini” review of the system itself. Take a brief moment to read through the review and my impressions of the unit itself.

Please refrain from posting comments related to typos or misspellings in the discussion thread, save those comments for PM.

icon11.gif
 GB micro Review
discuss.png
 Discuss

D

Deleted_171835

johncenafan427 said:
it just sux with all that stuff that's incompatible.
QUOTE said:
From his reviewQUOTE
The lack of GB/GBC backwards compatibility was a design decision and thus could not be considered towards final grading. This unit was designed as a very small, very portable, fully functional game system for Game Boy Advance software, and It performs exceptionally well in regards to this functionality.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I actually owned one of these for a very long time, and I have to say it was a great experience using it.
The only real fault I found with it was that the faceplates weren't incredibly strong, and that the adapter meant that I couldn't use the wireless-multiplayer adapter.

Good work with the review.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As always, nice review!
smile.gif

I never owned a GB Micro, out of fear that it would be bad. No one I knew bought one, so naturally I assumed it wasn't a good choice to spend my money on it. But now, after reading more on it, I regret making that choice.

junn

Trophies
Website
flic.kr
XP
Country
United States
the system is nice but annoys me when it comes to trade pokemans in GBA carts.
you either need to get the link cable converter or the micro wireless adapter to trade.
nonetheless,
sometimes used it to play super street fighterII:turbo revival on the go.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, this review was late in coming. I've got the 20th Anniversy Micro (North American release of the Famicom-styled model), and I have to admit it's probably the most attractive device Nintendo has ever released. I only have it as a collectible, though, not to play. It's a gorgeous unit.

xdf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love my micro I was playing it earlier before seeing this review. It is my favouritist console, more than the 360, ps3, wii or any of the handhelds that I own. I'd like a 2nd one at some point just for when I've worn this one out... Micro!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
I really love my Micro, I have the retro edition as well..

Amazing screen and really easy to bring everywhere you go!

AND YOU CAN ALMOST SEE MARIO!!

Nice review. when i wanted one my dad said "You already have a SP. and since you are clumsy. you sp has more protection"

he was right. but whatever

You made is sound like you just bought it. when it came out long ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all