Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

G6 DS Real loader 2.2 Beta released

Out now...

g6dsreal.gif
The G6 Team have released version 2.2B of their G6 DS Real loader. The biggest enhancement in this version is the addition of DLDI auto-patching. To use the auto-patching feature, you need to launch homebrew from the "My Card" file browsing menu. DLDI auto-patching seems to be the only major addition as there is no change log for this version.

Download the update locally below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

In related news, today (13/07/2007) is the official release date for the G6 DS Real 16Gb (2GB). So, if they haven't already, you can expect stores to be receiving their stock soon.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
And still there is DLDI homebrew that does not work on it
tongue.gif

DSOrganise GBAX worked after the second try (First try i got 2 white screens after a "DLDI Compatible" txt message), the other 5 homebrew programs didn't even get to the DLDI Compatible message txt on screen, just black screens

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes the do :/

And it's not just click A

You still have to click the DS cart icon (not the GBA icon)

Ok, i got most homebrew running (Still a few that don't work descent) , but some need a second try before it starts.

The better go for a 1 click solution, NOT htis: go to the homebrew, press a and run, not "Strat, MyCard, go to game, press A, click on the DS Cart icon"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1