Hacking FW 11.2 Questions (BootNTR/Gateway)

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions:

1. For BootNTR, what is the best way to install the 11.2 BootNTR? Do I need to remove previous one? If yes, how do I do it?
2. I have and use Gateway. For the system update, I do it in SysNAND and NOT in Gateway mode, correct?

Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated :)

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. For BootNTR, what is the best way to install the 11.2 BootNTR? Do I need to remove previous one? If yes, how do I do it?
Download @astronautlevel 's BootNTR for 11.2 and put it somewhere on your SD Card.

Then , use FBI to uninstall the BootNTR already installed (Titles>BootNTR>Delete Title) , after this you can install the newer BootNTR from your SD Card.

2. I have and use Gateway. For the system update, I do it in SysNAND and NOT in Gateway mode, correct?

Dunno , as I don't use or care about GW ^^

Hope I helped.

Last edited by Exavold,

yarib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For gateway, are you using an emunand? Are you using a9lh, if so which, gateway's or the community one?

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
gateway select button for choosing rom might not work in 11.2, it usually doesn't with new update.
(and yeah, you're using A9LH, don't update in GW mode (boot luma mode for that))

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I updated my EMUNand to 11.2, but now it doesn't boot RXtools anymore?
And gateway was only booting in sysnand before the update, but now it doesn't boot either.
Both will exit the browser with the same error: "Something went wrong bla bla"
I am using a O3DS on 9.2 SYSNand

EDIT: I got rxtools working again, as I deleted the cookes. Gateway works after deleting the browser history too.

Last edited by pikpol,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night