T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Check out the following image if you really want to know the final Smash roster:

oxycmtw2oe9ejp1jaeiy.png
More videos and screens can be found here.

What do you think of the new editions? Personally I think
Duck Hunt Dog is just awesome! Shame he's not 8Bit stylee though!

:arrow:Source

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does Game & Watch's icon fall into Wario's?

Everyone and their mother has been coming up with roster "leaks." A little skepticism might be warranted here.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You should add the videos on the OP with spoiler tags, so people can see for themselves and not jump in "fake" conclutions before seeing them, because I think so many people will miss them.

So, you still think is fake?

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG I was skeptical at first but after seeing the video I am a believer. Looks like someone is going to get in big trouble at Nintendo.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OMG I was skeptical at first but after seeing the video I am a believer. Looks like someone is going to get in big trouble at Nintendo.

Considering what they did with the Pokémon X and Y leaks (The guy who leaked gameplay and pictures legitimately purchased the game, the non-legit ones were the store owners who sold the game to him) , then yes, the person who did this is in major trouble. I mean, the game isn't even on sale and those player names suggest that is some crew of the ESRB.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That roster pic looks a bit odd. Game&Watch's icon overlapping Wario's, Yoshi being listed between the Mario characters (he normally counts as as his own franchise, so he should be after the full Mario character set). And why is Shulk with the third-party characters?

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the leak is valid why isn't Lucina with the Fire Emblem Series Characters, Same goes with Dark Pit with Kid Icarus Series Characters, & Dr. Mario with Mario Series Chacracters?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If the leak is valid why isn't Lucina with the Fire Emblem Series Characters, Same goes with Dark Pit with Kid Icarus Series Characters, & Dr. Mario with Mario Series Chacracters?
Because they're all clones. All the clone characters are put together here.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least i can beat the stuffing out of that fucking dog for all those years of laughing at me. also watch him be JOKE TIER!!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
at least i can beat the stuffing out of that fucking dog for all those years of laughing at me. also watch him be JOKE TIER!!
Actually pretty much this. I'm happy enough that I can (probably) finally get to legit beat up that dog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse