• Likes 1

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I think the entire Private release thing was a disaster,good in theory bad in practice, the game got leaked everywhere including sony's forums and yet it is still hard to find it at the same time. Yes if it was released publicly first then it will be on the radar, but more people would get it also.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony can click it off the store any time. So all you have to do to get it is to have been a registered member of the wololo forums. (This was told time and time again from the other releases. So unless you got your Vita late, you can't really complain.) Here's what you do if you don't have the game.

1. Somehow get $5 onto your Vita.
2. Be active on wololo or google search for "PS Vita eCFW game 2.02" or something.
3. Buy game before Sony drop it.

Reactions: 431unknown

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
It really ticks me off that people can't keep their mouths shut. What bothers me even more is when people get mad because they can't get the name of the game via PM. Register on Wololo.net and follow their news/forums and you will be fine. Just don't think that everyone else should leak everything to you.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really ticks me off that people can't keep their mouths shut. What bothers me even more is when people get mad because they can't get the name of the game via PM. Register on Wololo.net and follow their news/forums and you will be fine. Just don't think that everyone else should leak everything to you.

You're beating a dead horse. Stop beating the dead horse.

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now to wait for those files

d0c29fda8f8ffafea1f3fb789234bd2c.jpg

Reactions: 431unknown

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it sucks that i got leaked before the release.. i bought the game yesterday on my US account.. i am wondering if i need to buy it on my EU account also... but i can't find psn card cheaper than 20euro! :(

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it sucks that i got leaked before the release.. i bought the game yesterday on my US account.. i am wondering if i need to buy it on my EU account also... but i can't find psn card cheaper than 20euro! :(
Nope your good as long as it's on your system, I'd back it up just in case

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but wanted to use my EU account for the frequent giveways and free games European store usually gets lol but 20euro is a bit too expensive for me atm... i just bought a vita and some other pc stuff lol

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but wanted to use my EU account for the frequent giveways and free games European store usually gets lol but 20euro is a bit too expensive for me atm... i just bought a vita and some other pc stuff lol
You can still use you euro account

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the exploited game only on my us account... so if i switch to EU account even if i have "hacked" my vita, i won't have the hack right? i understand that the hack works by using an exploited savegame of the exploit game

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i download it from MediaGo and keep it on my pc that way? reason i ask is because my vita doesn't have a memorycard and is also on version 1.00 or w/e the default came with

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
can i download it from MediaGo and keep it on my pc that way? reason i ask is because my vita doesn't have a memorycard and is also on version 1.00 or w/e the default came with

No, you need to download and install it on your Vita ASAP. You will lose the ability to copy the game to your Vita when they remove the game from the store.

To backup the game you need to download Sony's Content Manager software on your PC, install it, and then download OpenCMA to be able to backup the game through the Contant Manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: