GoldenKri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi all, add me i have pokemon pearl.

1633 0841 0769

most probably will choose to trade pokemons cause i need to lvl them up for most 3rd evolution pokemons

Psychopathic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0860 5183 3700 is my friend code and my in-game name is Chad. I am looking for somebody to trade my kadabra to so that it will evolve and then trade it back...

ok i added Joe88, GoldenKai, 4saken, and Robin.

GoldenKri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hey all mine's 1633 0841 0769

i'm willing to give out an arceus and others pokemons useless to me but i need help with getting those common and legendary pokemons from the previous version like ditto, celebi, regice, registeel and regirock, i'm also looking for a partner to join me in the battle tower against the world hehe or u wanna battle me i'm game.

pm me when u r ready to play.

reminder: tell me ur friendcode when u do pm just for reminder

linkz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dudeonline said:
0302 2242 5961

PM me if you added me, and i'll add your code. I have no clue about who still plays and whatnot.
Hii i see you just posted today i like to play with if you like my friend code is 4683 0911 3108
ive alread added a lot of you guys just add me then we can play xD

Ive added the three above me
biggrin.gif
if anyone wanne battle me or a differnt game pm me xD

Earthbound2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Must alert you that my team is PokeSav'd if you want to face me.. Don't worry, I hate overhacking stuff. I didn't even give all my pokemon their max stats (according to Serebii.net). I just like editing the information, like where there from and stuff.. Oh, and making some of them shiny. If you don't feel comfortable facing an "EXTREME HACKIST" Like me, then by all means don't add me. :] I attempted to make all my pokemon as legit as possible. All moves legit, All abilities legit, all stats legit, all information legit (at least, until I add in my personal style.. but it's mainly legit).

Anyway, here's my code. tell me if you add me. Is there a PM system in this forum? I don't even have a signature or image yet.. I gotta start exploring this place soon ^-^

ANYWAY

Player: Silver
F.Code: 0344 5617 0642

I also own a standard Pokemon Pearl card but I don't feel like using it. My pokemon there aren't EV trained or anything. Besides, I was in the making of getting a dream team, but I brushed it aside when my M3 came along, marching with the glory of .sav files and PokeSav programs..

josking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, this is my FC.
biggrin.gif

0688-4088-7649

I can create any Pokemon with any moves and abilities and the like.
smile.gif
I have a lot of pokemons. Also I got a lot of EV'd ones too. Hoping to trade with you guys sometime.

josking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Earthbound2 said:
I Must alert you that my team is PokeSav'd if you want to face me.. Don't worry, I hate overhacking stuff. I didn't even give all my pokemon their max stats (according to Serebii.net). I just like editing the information, like where there from and stuff.. Oh, and making some of them shiny. If you don't feel comfortable facing an "EXTREME HACKIST" Like me, then by all means don't add me. :] I attempted to make all my pokemon as legit as possible. All moves legit, All abilities legit, all stats legit, all information legit (at least, until I add in my personal style.. but it's mainly legit).

Anyway, here's my code. tell me if you add me. Is there a PM system in this forum? I don't even have a signature or image yet.. I gotta start exploring this place soon ^-^

ANYWAY

Player: Silver
F.Code: 0344 5617 0642

I also own a standard Pokemon Pearl card but I don't feel like using it. My pokemon there aren't EV trained or anything. Besides, I was in the making of getting a dream team, but I brushed it aside when my M3 came along, marching with the glory of .sav files and PokeSav programs..

Sorry to double post.
smile.gif

But, you can use NitroHax to cheat your original Pearl.
smile.gif
Just use Pokesav and make your own stuff in there. After that, Click AR-DS output or something like that. After that, it'll create a .xml. Drag it to AR Code manager and drag it out after dragging it in (sounds confusing?
smile.gif
)
The reason is because Nitrohax doesn't read the codes from pokesav because the format is:
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

And when you drag it in and out of AR Code Manager it'll become:
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX which NitroHax can read.
smile.gif

EverlongNDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HEY!
yaynds.gif

I STARTED THE GAME YESTERDAY! BUE SOON I WILL BE JONNING YOU GUYS!

Name: Everlng
Friend Code: 4253 8205 2216

Feel free to add,but im still new at the hole 4º generation of pokemon and the wi-fi mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: