Hacking freeze in mii editor?

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3ds is second hand and the other day a game asked to use a mii and I didn't want to use the old owner one , so I started to create mine. I had it all done but the moment I switched to the naming tab the 3ds froze in that screen , no sound or input. I had to force close the 3ds by long pressing power. The next time I tried to run the exploit it didn't run and some coloured bars appeared on the screen. After turning it off and on again tho it worked perfectly and hasn't happened again

Is that freeze related to the ds profile exploit?

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's related to the DS profile exploit, but I am not really an expert on this subject. I just don't see why it would need to access the DS profile info at all, as the Mii bit is all 3DS-mode AFAIK. Again not an expert.

If you could provide more details, does it crash even when not in GW mode? What version of GW launcher you are using, emunand if you are using it etc? Assuming you are running 2.01b, it is probably just one of it's multitude of glitches.

bigusheadus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a clone and i'm using 2.0/1.2 , and I was on exploit mode when I entered mii edit
I have also tired it in 1.2 and 2.01b and it crashed ever time, however I was able to make a mii in 2.02b.

If you REALLY need it switch to 2.02b make one in GW then switch back if you're worried about the possibility of bricking the device .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended