moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just reinstalled windows on my pc and am missing drivers for certain things, and while searching for the driver for my sound card some site made me download Driver Detective. It looks really good, and I assume I will be able to use just that one programme to download and install all the drivers I need, instead of me searching for every one.
The bad thing issss you gotta pay for it which I don't wanna do cos I'm cheap
tongue.gif

So like the title says, any freeware programmes like the Driver Detective?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I just reinstalled windows on my pc and am missing drivers for certain things, and while searching for the driver for my sound card some site made me download Driver Detective. It looks really good, and I assume I will be able to use just that one programme to download and install all the drivers I need, instead of me searching for every one.
The bad thing issss you gotta pay for it which I don't wanna do cos I'm cheap
tongue.gif

So like the title says, any freeware programmes like the Driver Detective?

Have you tried looking for a cracked version?

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeess first thing I did lol but it doesn't look like there's one working, I've tried 3 different torrents.

EDIT:Actually never mind, I just read a review of it and it says that Driver Detective only detects what drivers are out of date etc.
Since it scans your pc for free I'll just look for the drivers that I need.

Does http://www.driverfiles.net/ actually host any files? And if so does anyone know how to download from it? I cannot find a download button anywhere >_>

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
No it doesn't, I was digging around for scanner drivers for a friend yesterday and it just seems to advertise that dumb program. Pain in the arse when it keeps coming top in search engines. Stick with the manufacturer's sites.

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need to install my soundcard, which according to Everest, is a certain Intel 82801EB ICH5 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-2/A-3], which I cannot find anywhere on the intel website..

EDIT: HUZZAH I CAN NOW HEAR!!! Problem solved, no need for programme
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM