Homebrew Freeshop not seeing latest games?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Look at the freeShop thread for hundreds of people asking the same question.

1. The titlekey has to be uploaded to the database. Check the 3DS titlekeys site to see if it is there.
2. The cache has to be updated. This only happens every couple of days at best

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
People who have purchased the latest games have to have contributed them to the titlekeys database in which freeshop uses so if theu arent there then no one has contributed yet.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try going to the titlekeys site, downloading enctitlekeys.bin manually, and replacing the one in your freeshop folder.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try going to the titlekeys site, downloading enctitlekeys.bin manually, and replacing the one in your freeshop folder.
That will be useless. As everyone has said, without a cache update (As in, the maintainer of the cache updating the cache), new titles will not show up, whether they are in the enctitlekeys file or not.
https://github.com/Repo3DS/shop-cache/releases

Also, @Bubbypop, don't make new posts for existing homebrew project questions. Homebrew have threads for a reason.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That will be useless. As everyone has said, without a cache update (As in, the maintainer of the cache updating the cache), new titles will not show up, whether they are in the enctitlekeys file or not.
https://github.com/Repo3DS/shop-cache/releases

Also, @Bubbypop, don't make new posts for existing homebrew project questions. Homebrew have threads for a reason.
I understand exactly why it works, but for whatever reason i was spending 3 days to help somebody with freeshop and this finally did it. Could be a bug in the auto update feature, not sure, but this helps sometimes.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I understand exactly why it works, but for whatever reason i was spending 3 days to help somebody with freeshop and this finally did it. Could be a bug in the auto update feature, not sure, but this helps sometimes.
I've read that the fork's enctitlekeys auto updater doesn't work. Dunno if that's been fixed yet or not.

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...