Hacking Freeloader Question

Batist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I have a Freeloader (PAL) and Brawl (US) and it works wonders.

But I'm a little worried about getting Mario Kart (PAL). So, does it make the freeloader stop working or does it do nothing once i insert mariokart?

thanks in advance.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario Kart Wii does not contain the feared freeloader/trucha blocking update. It does contain another update, you can safely install it if it asks you to do so. It depends on your system whether this update is required or not.

Batist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think the last time it was updated was when I played Mario Galaxy. It's not connected to the internet.

Actually, Brawl did an update too, but it works fine with the freeloader.

So if I get mariokart, then it'll work? That's good news there.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mario Kart Wii doesn't contain the killer update which will trigger ISO37....thankfully. It does contain ISO37 which was issued with the WiiWare update people are reporting....

I'm surprised at Nintendo, Mario Kart Wii is a big title and this was nintendo's chance to kill the freeloader and truncha in one go but they didn't....

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
metroid_phobia said:
I'm surprised at Nintendo, Mario Kart Wii is a big title and this was nintendo's chance to kill the freeloader and truncha in one go but they didn't....

It's because it went gold some time ago ... way before IOS37, and before FreeLoader was released; ... though only just.

That's why an earlier leak should have happened, really. Just goes to show how good security can be, when they can be bothered.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
metroid_phobia said:

It's because it went gold some time ago ... way before IOS37, and before FreeLoader was released; ... though only just.

Ah right i get it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn