Free Website Creation?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to create a simple website where I can speak my mind and have fun. I don't care about domains. I don't want domains. I just want a simple site to just talk and enjoy. Anyone know a place to create a free website or if I were to use a domain, anyone know where I can get one free without pay? I saw weebly and all these weird domains but I did not like very much cuz they costed money.

T

tal32123

weebly is free and so is webs. also you can make a co.cc domain and use that to directly link to your weebly account (this is what i do for one of my sites)

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a sidenote, can someone suggest a guide/site to creating snappier looking (web 2.0 but argh i hate terms like that) design for a webpage? I have access to Dreamweaver, and I have forgotten any HTML or Java I once knew years ago.

I'd like to have my site integrated with Twitter, and also allow RSS feeds to pickup on new posts.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jesterscourt said:
On a sidenote, can someone suggest a guide/site to creating snappier looking (web 2.0 but argh i hate terms like that) design for a webpage? I have access to Dreamweaver, and I have forgotten any HTML or Java I once knew years ago.

I'd like to have my site integrated with Twitter, and also allow RSS feeds to pickup on new posts.

web 2.0 style websites require a CMS (content management system) running on a webserver with PHP and MYSQL, features you only find in paid hosting. having said that hosting with that can be found for as little as £1 a month

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
web 2.0 style websites require a CMS (content management system) running on a webserver with PHP and MYSQL, features you only find in paid hosting. having said that hosting with that can be found for as little as £1 a month
Many many many free web hosts have PHP and MySQL, infact pretty much anything not called "Freewebs" would have these features.

Celby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try it with hpage.com
It's very easy and you are ready for taking off with an own address and you have 300 MB storage space for free. More then 300 professional design templates and unlimited possibilities to extend your free website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun