PS1/2 Free MCBoot Install Service

Nathan Morris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in Vancouver BC Canada, and I am looking for someone who can install Mcboot for me so I can play some backups on my PS2 slim. Can anyone help?

helmetdoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, Long time lurker first time poster.
I'm a Canadien in southern Quebec, I will be shipping British Colombia to my pal pyro.
I have sent a personal message to
Marcus134​

Midna​
gets 404 ...I guess she may be in the ?¿ twlight zone...???¿

I'd would not mind assisting in the creation of freeing MCBoot Hammer and nor would pyro.
Sharing is caring!

With freemc boot to my understanding is similar Homebrew for wii,In the sense of its a loader of sorts?
with usb eh?

Nathan Morris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, actually this weekend I went to the Vancouver Flea Market and found a copy of 007 Agent Under Fire which allowed me to do the Free Mcboot mod myself. If you need someone to make a card for you, I am sure we could sort something out.

helmetdoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, actually this weekend I went to the Vancouver Flea Market and found a copy of 007 Agent Under Fire which allowed me to do the Free Mcboot mod myself. If you need someone to make a card for you, I am sure we could sort something out.

Sounds like a plan my neighbor

johnmerrick

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i pm'd
marcus134(i think i did it right) didn't get a reply.

i'm in canada can anyone sell me or put free mcboot on a memory card(official sony PS2) that i send to them

if you're in the states doesn't matter to me.

i'll pay. been trying to get this thing for months now.

john

johnmerrick

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'll send the blank card and pay shipping both ways or buy the card with free mcboot on it from someone and they just ship it to me (i pay for everything)

john

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Just finished Business with John Merrick. Wow! This started on Sep 14, 2014! Shipped it today on October 14, 2014!
I guess I still met the 1 month Business rule :P

free mcboot

Trophies
XP
Country
nope, but as I am typing this, I have a world of warcraft ad appearing below your post, so I assume some advertising is ok??? but not my site, no! Now unlimited business broadband from BT, just saying....

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Double-posting is also forbidden. I've merged your posts for you, use the Edit button in the future. Our banner ads exist to finance server costs, I thought that was self-explanatory.
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

~http://gbatemp.net/help/terms
You're free to contact our Staff if you want to get permission to promote your website, but you won't get too far with that attitude - you could at least be polite and read the Rules.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe there are offbrands that have 128mb. Easily found on amazon or ebay. :)
Most if not all of those 128mb cards either require a bootdisc or an official Sony card to plug into it to bypass the magicgate security Sony used back in the day to stop unlicensed 3rd party memory card makers. Freemcboot won't work with a bypass such as a bootdisc or whatever as it interferes with the exploit mcboot relies on to auto execute.

That being said, im in the states and willing to do fmcb installs for people in the US. If the OP wants to add me to the list it would be great :). If you need any sort of proof im more than willing to provide whatever info you need for verification :)

Reactions: earlynovfan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse