Gaming Free Games ?

worm28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was just on the US Eshop and noticed that there are some free games. So far i found Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water,Cubeshift,Daikon Set and Lucadian Chronicles. I havent really looked that good on eshop but there might be more so if you have a USA Wii U then check it out. EDIT= I just found two more free games they are Lost Reavers and Disney Infinity. EDIT 2 found another its humanitarian helicopter

Last edited by worm28,

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, some of these at least are trials. Like with Fatal Frame you can only get so far before you have to buy the rest of the game

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i was just on the US Eshop and noticed that there are some free games. So far i found Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water,Cubeshift,Daikon Set and Lucadian Chronicles. I havent really looked that good on eshop but there might be more so if you have a USA Wii U then check it out. EDIT= I just found two more free games they are Lost Reavers and Disney Infinity. EDIT 2 found another its humanitarian helicopter
Free games? more like Free Crap... Except for Fatal Frame, that game is good but that's just a trial and not the full game. Also wasn't Disney Infinity dead?

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Free games? more like Free Crap... Except for Fatal Frame, that game is good but that's just a trial and not the full game. Also wasn't Disney Infinity dead?
In regards to Fatal Frame:
"This game is free to start.
You can download the trial version and play most of the first two chapters for free. To continue playing, purchase the full game upgrade on Nintendo eShop."

"Disney Infinity is now free in the Nintendo eShop for Wii U! While you’ll still need a Disney Infinity base and Disney Infinity figures to play the game, families that purchased the starter pack on Wii can now enjoy the game on Wii U with their existing accessories for free! Enjoy online multiplayer and more fun ways to play! Use your Wii U Game Pad to create your own worlds in the Toy Box, or activate missions and unlock toys in Play Sets."
> http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/5vWFU1Pmx4LQ0NzmLGniuxTiqHb2nlEw

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only free game that might still be free is Lost Reavers. The Daikon set is...meh. Lucaidian Chron. will toy with you by letting you get to a certain point in the campaign, then telling you to buy the game. Fatal Frame is a demo to the nth degree, but despite the file size, it's decent. Cubeshift is....ok. SwapFire might till be free, but very doubtful.

Basically, if it's "free", there's usually a catch. At least LR lets you choose the amount you wan to spend, but it's a severe grindfest. I mean....badly; after level 35, you'll spend a week trying to get to 36.

Codemastershock

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zen Pinball is trial, you download the table you want to try and they stop after something like 2 minutes.
Pinball Arcade has a true free table: Arabian Nights. You can play many times you want and it has pro features like service mode and such. The rest you have to pay in packs or the table you want to play and if available, you buy pro packs to unlock service mode. This game is about anywhere, but I found the Wii U and PS4 versions the best because you dont have to worry about the game not working offline, it has a big amount of tables and the graphics and physics are on the latest version (I dont know about Xone version). Unfortunately, the Wii U being dead means that is very unlikely that it will receive more tables in the future. Steam and Android versions are the best if you want more frequent updates and tables, but they require a internet connection to work. Avoid PS3 version because it is very glitchy and it is one of the versions that is least updated (the least updated is 360, but it works fine. As such, many tables are missing).

The amiibo ones are free unless you dont have any amiibo. Amiibo tap can be quite fun, to play classic games like speedrunning (except Metroid, which is a long game and the scenes dont last as long), but amiibo friends I found it very boring, it is a very skimped game.

Lost Reavers is free too but this game is very boring too. The idea could be interesting, like a free Phantasy Star Online, but the missions are very few and they are repetitive. The game lacks depth, you only grind mindlessly.

As told, Fatal Frame is a demo that you play the first two chapters and it is very good, especially because it is a very lenghty demo, you can enjoy quite much just for it alone.

Lucadian Chronicles the demo is not very good because at some point early in the game it is impossible to go forward because the required cards you never receive. I think the GamePad was perfect to card games, but if this game wasn't so focused on online (most cards are unlocked on online modes, the single player ones unlock the same cards over and over). A couch multiplayer with Wii Remote support would be awesome, but....

Last edited by Codemastershock,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.