Hacking Free European 360 flashing service.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know if I start getting a lot of requests I'll probably start buying the official equipment, and things like that, but as for right now until I get a little more experience I'll probably hold off a little while before I start investing. Thanks!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you can get ahold of a X360 USB Pro v2 then you're all set.
You can also use that kit to backup 360 games to your PC as well c:

Edit:
Almost forgot.
If it's a Liteon drive, then you'll need a probe 3 as well.
But I think already have one or at least knew it ;p

xcrimsonstormx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I knew that, but didn't use it, I have a Lite-On, but you actually don't need a probe to flash a Lite-on although you do need another molex cable, but that is only a few dollars.

xcrimsonstormx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually no you don't I almost did buy it then did a little more research, and figured out you don't need the probe just a small tipped screwdriver, although yes it is more professional to use the probe, it is possible to get a successful flash without it, at least for a phatty lite-on.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Flashing isn't needed indeed.
However key retrieval does require the probe.

The method you'd describe comes in the neighborhood of a homebrewed version of the Probe 3.
The probe 3 is just a retail Pogo Mo Thoin.

xcrimsonstormx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh... I honestly don't know I pretty much jury-rigged my molex cable with a flipswitch, and used a grounded screwdriver as a probe, and by golly it worked, although I wouldn't recommend doing it. It is a lot safer just to by a probe and USB360

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeh that's the non capacitor PMT method ;p
It works, but it's quicker to get a probe.

I can strip an entire phatty from it's casing and pull out the DVD drive in like 3 minutes.
Flashing takes another 2 minutes and reassembly takes what. 2/3 minutes?

It's because I got dedicated equipment to flash the stuff that I'm incredibly quickly with it ;p
Back in the old MRT days, It took me 30 min/45 min sometimes an hour to solder the Liteon/dump keys/flash/desolder/resolder the traces and reassemble the entire unit.
And that's also with dedicated flashing gear.

I never bothered with those kludge methods of using the Xbox power source as a power and splicing DVD cables and a dodgy motherboard that needs booting etc.
It might also fail and then you'd need DOSFlash and what not.
Far more time efficient to just get the proper gear I thought.
And also quicker to flash drives for me mates.
And since a while, flash/extract keys, European wide.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll get the actual shipping rate from the post office if you're willing to go through with it.

well i was asking because maybe one day when i do this i might try to ship my console to get it modded. So it's ok you don't have to and thanks for telling me about the price and shipping :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
well i was asking because maybe one day when i do this i might try to ship my console to get it modded. So it's ok you don't have to and thanks for telling me about the price and shipping :)

Well the ~20 USD estimate is for the drive itself, the entire console would prolly be more expensive.

No prob~

robis1221

Trophies
XP
Country
Im in Europe and I want to use my xbox 360 for playing games while still collecting achievements(dont want to play online, just want to grind some achievements on random games from time to time). How much extra would it cost if I wanted an ODDE install? Also, whats the usual timeframe from you receiving my box to you shipping it out?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Depends on when I receive the 360.
It's usually the same day to 24 hours later or when the weekend is in between, I'll ship it on Monday, shipping time is ~1 week ish so you'll have to do without it for ~2 weeks.

ODDE install for Phatties and Trinity Slims (glossy black) is 100 quid (includes ODDE + setup), shipping it back is maybe 25 quid, it includes tracked and insured shipping in the same box you sent me.
I'll have to get exact shipping rates first ;p

robis1221

Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on when I receive the 360.
It's usually the same day to 24 hours later or when the weekend is in between, I'll ship it on Monday, shipping time is ~1 week ish so you'll have to do without it for ~2 weeks.

ODDE install for Phatties and Trinity Slims (glossy black) is 100 quid (includes ODDE + setup), shipping it back is maybe 25 quid, it includes tracked and insured shipping in the same box you sent me.
I'll have to get exact shipping rates first ;p
Eh, a bit expensive for my current situation, would have to go for a regular flash then I guess. Anyway, I don't have access to my box until summer, so I will hit you up when I get it. Thank you for doing this by the way, really awesome of you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: