OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Soooo i did something a while back and didnt think it would mean much but i just realized it has a bad after effect that i cant seem to reverse.

Basically i edited my shutdown screen via the single system title cia that is something like 0004003000008F02.
received_2232638413420420.jpeg
cia

I edited text, colour and that's it.

Buuuuut if i want to access eshop it says in order to use this i need to perform a system update (obv because i edited the title id it thinks i am on a different firmware)

I goto system update and start it and it just errors... So its like ok?

I go and restore nand from before the edit and it just wont boot the 3ds anymore so i beed to restore to after the edit.

I then tried to restore the old system title of that same one before edits and it shows its no longer edited but then when i start my console it wont turn back on anymore its bricked so i have to restore yet again.

I think with whatever i edited in the cia it seems to be affecting some other system titles at the same time.

Anyone know how to reverse this?

I have Luma 8.1 on this console
CFW 11.6.0-39U

I uploaded a picture of the screen i am talking about specifically.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Rip i fixed it

Okay so what i was doing was ripping basically a non existent 11.6.0-39 version of the system title cia and using that to try and fix it before via 3DNUS.

Buuuut that specific title id was never changed from 11.5.0-38 after looking at the specific title changes log as seen here https://yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/titlelist.php?date=09-18-17_08-00-44&sys=ktr&reg=E&soap=1 the latest true version of that title was in 11.5.0-38 so idk what is included in the 11.6 grab but it isnt that.

So i ripped the 11.5 one and tried to inject that clean title and it worked :D

#ifeelstupid

Last edited by OblivionReign,

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rip i fixed it

Okay so what i was doing was ripping basically a non existent 11.6.0-39 version of the system title cia and using that to try and fix it before via 3DNUS.

Buuuut that specific title id was never changed from 11.5.0-38 after looking at the specific title changes log.

So i ripped the 11.5 one and tried to inject that clean title and it worked :D

#ifeelstupid
To be sure, you injected a previous version and then the right one which is the 11.5 for 11.6 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hey qwerty look at that you ain't the youngest here anymore