OP
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi everyone...

I wanted to start a discussion about the relevancy of some topics posted here recently..​
It seems that a lot of topics about flashcards and saves appear here and I wonder why.​
This is clearly a "hacking" & homebrew forum and there ARE other forums that are relevant to those topics.​
A quick count (for now) is 11 topics on the first page which are'nt relevant and can be posted on the​
or​

What do you think..?
Eli.

dulume

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That this is not a relevant place to post your thread.

Tired of people whining...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't really see a point in having a discussion about this subject here. But if you see a thread that you feel would be better suited to a different section use the report button and tell us where you think it should go, and if we agree with you we will move it.

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
I don't really see a point in having a discussion about this subject here. But if you see a thread that you feel would be better suited to a different section use the report button and tell us where you think it should go, and if we agree with you we will move it.
I don't want to report because it seems that the forum's subject has changed.
More and more posts are appearing and not get moved so I guess the forum's title doesn't fit anymore..
That's why I asked for a discussion...

Obviously, hacking & homebrew for the 3ds is not available at the moment but there are different forums for those posts.
I guess the only thing you can count on is that the people that going to answer you in this forum has a 3ds as opposed to the NDS-flashcards forum...
Maybe we need a flashcard forum like the nds? it would tidy up our forum very much...

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
This is caused by people how are lazy enough not to Google it first.
Apparently using a google search twice will use up enough energy to boil a cup of water, Jk :P .

Back to topic: I don't get your statement. If you want to tidy up the forum you could pm costy or the mods rather than make a thread for it.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Like I said, if you want to help us keep the forum on topic, report. The only subject of this forum is hacking and homebrew and nothing else.

If you don't want to report, then fine, just don't complain about threads being in the wrong section.

As I also said a discussion relating to this matter is pretty pointless, so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse