Hacking Formatting emuNAND-SD card for use with other 3DS

_eyCaRambA_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I'll shortly receive an other 4.5 3DS from a different region (EU; for eShop dumping purposes).

Now, I only have one large SDHC card that I currently use with my JP 3DS with Gateway emuNAND etc. and thus need to format this one so I can use it in the EU 3DS.

How do I go about this? Obviously I'll backup my current emuNAND with the tool and copy the contents of my SD card to the PC before doing anything. Is formatting the card in Windows enough to erase the emuNAND partition + all other contents? I just want to start out clean.

Cheers.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey all,

I'll shortly receive an other 4.5 3DS from a different region (EU; for eShop dumping purposes).

Now, I only have one large SDHC card that I currently use with my JP 3DS with Gateway emuNAND etc. and thus need to format this one so I can use it in the EU 3DS.

How do I go about this? Obviously I'll backup my current emuNAND with the tool and copy the contents of my SD card to the PC before doing anything. Is formatting the card in Windows enough to erase the emuNAND partition + all other contents? I just want to start out clean.

Cheers.

Use SDFormatter. It also deletes the emunand partition.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all,

Cheers.

lolfuck I'm not sure it's sensible to be saying that publicly.

A quick googling of your username turns up your age, a basic description of you (including your exact height lol) and the city in which you live. Police have tracked down people with much less information.
You've saved Nintendo's ninjas *a lot* of time by making your information publicly available.

I hope you're not stupid enough to use the same username on ROM forums you share your dumps with.

Merry Christmas.

_eyCaRambA_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A quick googling of your username turns up your age, a basic description of you (including your exact height lol) and the city in which you live. Police have tracked down people with much less information.
You've saved Nintendo's ninjas *a lot* of time by making your information publicly available.

I hope you're not stupid enough to use the same username on ROM forums you share your dumps with.

Merry Christmas.
Don't worry, I don't share my dumps, they're just for personal use ^^
And the personal info stuff is somebody else lol

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country

Merry Christmas.

uh

I have about £400 of digital eshop titles on my console that I've collected over the years. One of the main reasons I am so hyped about gateway is that I can finally back them up so that I have some piece of mind due to Nintendo's complete lack of an account system.

not everyone is a pirate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself